Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 426-450 of 1767 results.
A little poem I wrote on the spot for another site. I actually really enjoy it, even though is rushed.
A poem of rebellion against someone holding you down.
A small little poem I do for a web site. I like it...how about you?
These are poems my friend Chrystal wrote. I'll send all good word directly to her. I'll post more poems when I get the time.
This is just a poem I wrote in my spare time.... It's nothing special so.... Yeah....
some random poems well 2
This is just a poem about A vampire and a Reaper who have fallen in love
i've just felt this way for a while, and i kinda needed to get it out of my system...sorry if it's not that great. i want to be able to write poetry better esp for ap eng next year. please tell me wot you think of it=]
i did this poem for a poetry project in english, and my mum and the teacher liked it and said that they could relate, so i thought i'd put it up here and see wot y'all think of it too.
lost to someone you love
was heart broken
my bf broke up with me
after 3 months
because i was too shy and didnt dance with him
like
picture of the past for a friend
a poem with e meaning
Hope you guys like it. There is a description of a glimmer man in the second chapter.
I was bored one day so I decided to create a poem. Hope you guys like it.
i had to write a poem for school and this is what I came up with. hope u like it
this is a peom i wrote for a contest thingy i don't know if i did well in it or not but i thought it would be fun to put one my peoms in here.hope u like it, comments r cool 2
all of my poetry, If I include someone else's work, I will mention that somewhere.
These are a bunch of poems I write to get everything off my mind. They're pretty easy to understand for the most part. But they're all about my 1 true love.
These are lyrics to a song I wrote. It's called "Stop Loving You". *Please Comment*
The long awaited sequel with a ton more poetry than the last!!!!!!
its about horses
"Just the Other Day" is one of my best poems, I think. It doesn't tell anything about me like my other poems. I can't explain it, really.
Forget me not, I live no more.