Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1301-1325 of 1767 results.
i used my name for this one..
i jus felt like comparing heaven and hell...
i jus wanted to do sumthing with illness and yea thought of a cold/virus...
Wonder what goes throught a person's mind when they have a crush?...find out one opinion here.
These are some of the many things that flash trough my mind when I need some quiet time to myself
sometimes i just hate myself
J.J.J
im not sure what to say
............................!>!>!>!>!>!!>!>!>!>!>!>!>>!!>!>!>!>YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE APART OF ME!>>>!>!>!>!>!!>!>!>!>>!>!>!!>>!>!>!>!>!!>!>>!
And The Crow Said...
Silent cries for its mother.
R&R
R&R
R&R
I am writting this as a friend of mine isn't sure if her boyfriend cares about her as much as she cares about him.
I wrote this poem after I broke up with a guy. Sadly enough I never doubted any decisions I made, but for some reason, my heart had a second thoughts.
I wrote this poem about six months ago. I was tired of being alone all the time and I had nobody to speak to. This was actually one of the first poems I wrote.
I was pissed off when I got home one evening. MOst things went bad that evening. I was pissed off at my boyfriend.
I wrote this poem after I chose to leave my boyfriend. I chose to write this to prove to him that I am not as normal as some girls he dated. I also proved to myself, that I can live through this.
It's how i feel pinned between these two people....
a poem i wrote when i got home after a devastating date. A date that made me decide to let him go, and not waste any of our time on something that would end up nowhere.