Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

When u come...

It's how i feel pinned between these two people....

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - When he comes...
Submitted: September 12, 2004 • Updated: September 12, 2004
Word count: 126 • Size: <1k • Comments: 5 • views: 172

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on July 13, 2005, 8:00:45 AM

sonicfangirl on (Chapter: 1)
sonicfangirlSUCKY,SUCKY no way your poems are AWSOME

xSlipknotMunkEEx on September 13, 2004, 6:17:34 AM

xSlipknotMunkEEx on (Chapter: 1)
xSlipknotMunkEExwouldnt let me add my comment! it was to long :-(I NEED TO TALK TO JOHN I LOVE HIM WOOHOO! lol x-cuse that but anyways i think that dude you like should go out with him you ppl can hang out together and sit next to each other while their not around anyways why would they get mad? are his parents and your enemys? lol jw....... ^.^ but still..yea the fact that you 13....hhhmmmmm takes that out of my mind........i need to think about things first! lol well anyways maybe your parents will give you freedom once you turn 13 maybe? my mom did but anyways ive had alot of boifriends even when i was 9.....so =X blah i just noticed how nice my parents are to me.,....o wait! nvm they didnt know...what ever happened to the fact that when little ppl kissed it was cute?!!?!?!? hunhunhun?!!?!?! that sux :-( lol :inside conversation with self: wow i wrote alot i bet you got tired of listen to my crap.....^.^ well bye and thanx! :Favs this poem: forgot if i sed that or not...

xSlipknotMunkEEx on September 13, 2004, 6:16:58 AM

xSlipknotMunkEEx on (Chapter: 1)
xSlipknotMunkEExTHATS AWSOME! hehehe thank you for all you wonderful comments :-) im sorry about his stupid parnets....:-(........I KNOW!!!! LETS GO TAKE OVER THEIR MINDS WITH MY EVIL DOOMSDAYKILLMYPARNETDEVICER-R-R-R-R! lol if only i could image-e-e-e-e--e-ee-e-e-e-nn-n-n-n-nnn lol x-cuse my typig :-) I love john!!! hehehe ask me anything you want about him i dont mind :-) im sorta an open book in a way hmmmm i guess? lol ^.^ well not really not at skool i am on the internet bcuz no really knows me and they cant look at me and just straight out and say im somthing im not..... :-P hehe im glad you liked the pic. i drew for you! and the poem that nick wrote yea i use to go out with him.....but there was just somthing about him missing when i went out with him i liked him alot more as a friend but still i stilllove him either way :-) and i got john im happy i have him! im surprised he would still go out with me V.v bcuz of what i did to him......im so mean :-(......i wish i would have never done it......ok now i feel bad..he dosent deserve me...... :::Sigh:::......now what...................^.v eheheheh....i need more candy hyperness lowering lower lower lower..............eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooty on September 12, 2004, 8:32:41 PM

sooty on (Chapter: 1)
sootyAwsome poem!!!(adds to favs)

DylanSanders959 on September 12, 2004, 5:45:12 PM

DylanSanders959 on (Chapter: 1)
DylanSanders959THIS IS NOT SUCKY !!!! IT's GROOVY !!!!*adds ur poem and butterflies 2 favs*(just wondered if you cud read any of my stories if not o.k !!!!!!!!