Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1676-1700 of 1767 results.
this kinda the jist of whats stiring up in me, cant explain it though. oh well, hope ya'll like it.
this is a poem i wrote in 7th grade. i was feeling down and i was thinking about my real dad.so htis is dedicate dot him in a way.... this i think is the best poem i written since it came from the heart
a poam
this is a love poem on how i will love this person forever
this is a short poem thats...um...oh just read it
this is a sad love poem well okay it an't that sad...okay read it then...and stop reading this...
this is a love poem(since love is mostly all i wright about)
this is a poem i made in the morning...it is what i feel inside..even tho i might not show it..this is how i really am..tell me what you think..please..**Sigh**
this is more a poem than story, but it had so many issues involved, i thought, aahhhh wot the hell, you could call it both
A poem Ive made when I was in a fight with some -cough- and EVERYONE picked her side. Even my so called "Friends". I felt pooish. So I made this poem.
Rae's poem about her beloved Enishi!^_^
what i wrote really late at night...i was SO FREAKING TIRED!! lol
what i wrote when i was waiting for my mum after bowling practice. i was freezing my @$$ off...lol she was like an hour late...lol
Dedicated to everyone. We all loose the happiness and love sometime. And to all my friends, I love you, I miss you, and I’ll never forget one of you. Expecially D.
This was also written out of sadness, this and ~If You had the Chance~ were both written in one night (this was written at 8:00pm and the other one was written at 7:30)
written out of saddness
Poem
This is homework I did. Bout somethings tha go on in my family. Its ALL true.
Love poem
a girl who commits suicide after something really bad happens.
Another one of my pathetic poems! yay!
Just put my feelings into words here, about loving someone more than life itself.
Same stuffs from the last one. Being in love, but having the one you feel for in the arms of another. And there's nothing you can do to warn him of the kind of person she is. (No good in any way, that she is.)
Okay this is kinda scary, I keep going through my poetry and find stuff perfect for Kagome and Inuyasha. x.x; Dun ask. I'm just a hell of a lot like Kagome okay? Heavy heartbreak and all.
Wrote this after my cousin passed away. We were real tight, and best of friends. God bless ya Shayne! You'll never be forgotten.