Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1726-1750 of 1769 results.
More stuffs of mine. Once again, if you do comment, then constructive critisism is appreciated, but flames aren't.
Eh, just some poetry of mine. Tell me what ya think! ^^ Constructive critisism is appreciated, flames are not.
A lot of things fasinate me, but how do you explain them so that people see them the way you do? This is my attempt to do so.
You've felt it before, do you know how to explain it? This is my version.
Ever had your heart broken? Tell me is this how you feel?
Ya i dunno how to explain what i write so you have to read it ans tell me what you get.
This is something u have to read and make ur own description from.
What do you think of when u hear the word black? Please tell comment and tell me and i will add on. i hope for this poem to b quite long.
Not really about my best friend now... just how most of them have seemed to act.
every thing here is all true, cuse of my son-of-a-dog cousin, Sean >_< DRAGONS I HATE HIM! and i heard that his life aint going so well X) as it says though, I'm broken...
No credit again. another one part 3. i couldn't find the original...
other one part 2. again no credit
I take absolutly no credit for this. it is my favorite poem. I've found 3 different ways to put it. this is number 1
heh i was bored (what else is new) but i like it >^-^< its 'sposed ta be
some-what up lifting. comment if u please.
it's another depressing poem i wrote I am a very sad person!!!!!!!!!
dedicated to the San Diego fires...that are destroying my home town
again, dont ask.
This is a poem I had to make in art class earlier this year. Out teacher read 5 words aloud and everyone in class wrote down the first words that came to mind. Then we shuffled the papers and we wrote poems using someone elses list of five words/ph
i thought of this during Spanish class...THATS probly why im failing ^-^"
but i like it, it turned out a lot better than i thought it would. im kinda trying to make it into a song ^-^"
What i see at my school all the time and this is how i feel...lets just say i'm pissed as i have ever been...
This is the Dark Version of Darkness Falls...
What i wrote after i saw the movie Darkness Falls...There are two versions...Light and Dark...
A poem I wrote, feeling particularly morbid at the time.