Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 65 results.
These are poems for Devilofdarkness and there about her characters.Hope you like them!
The LuCana, god of dragons, has been locked away, dorment inside his own soul for many thousands of years. The empire of Hexia, advanced race of planet conquring beings, have found out about this adn plan on controling him as a weapon...
DML and YM have made a school. the college of outstanding learners or C.O.O.L.
Oh yeah, this was Draco_Malfoy_Lover's and Yeslen-Muurlas' idea but Hermiones_best_friend has helped too.
This was written for a contest ay school and i would love to know what u think of it...Its about a boy and a lost love
Teen Elements Heroes And Villians Profiles
A heartwarming short story of a girl who longs for her father to come home.
Tiara still filled with greif slowly walked over to lacifer and with a shaky hand she signed her name away not really knowing what she got herself into. The piece of parchment disappeard and with a sweep of darkness Tiara passed out in lacifer's arms
MY GINGERBREAD IS POSSESED!!!!...must be a bad batch...
This is a story about 2 sisters and there horried past and the future that is seen but always changes...my friends told me to put this up...all comments welcomed
A poem that belongs to my Dutch story - the poem is Dutch too-
Yes that is right people, this is where i'll be revealing for the first time Clyde's original character designs.
descriptions of dreams I have, the ones I remember anyway.
um i dont know how to pot this story
Taro, the leader of the Hyrosanryu group of ninjas, tells his story about a little girl who he considers the Heaven on this Earth.
What it must feel like to be blind
Another poem. A bad day in the life of me.
it's just a poem about a boy i used to know, as you can see i still can't forget about him...
yeah... i said id post a story. i just havent gottne around to it. dont ask to be in it, the whole story has already been written.
A Song I wrote. It's not amazing, but I like it. I wish you could know the tune that goes with it. But I can't so.. Comments?
This is just about me and how i felt one day... i really hope you like it it took me three study halls to finish.
mystery story
this is a story written by my friend lesley it is a one part story but it could have more add ons im not sure yet.... enjoy
Argothan is a simple boy who lives in the peaceful village of Waterdale. He has a good life. This all changes when the evil Lord Morganite attacks his village and all that he has loved. His adventure begins!
A Vampire story...a bit odd...DARN IT i cant explain it well,just check it out
these are descriptions of my winged characters that I'e been putting off what I mean by "Reason" is how they died.... yes they are ALL dead but in 'heaven'