Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/akatsuki

Displaying 1-18 of 18 results.
Funny ways to annoy the characters in the world of Naruto!
something i wrote in my spare time! yeah. :) i hope you like it! yeah! theres more on the way,un...i an currently workin' on chater two, yeah.....(sorry, deidara moment, yeah!) :) :D XD
i typed this from my pure imagination...but i must warn you...i typed it thinking "what would it be like if i ran into deidara?" well, i thought and this is my result...well, it is in several chapters tough!
I wrote this Naruto fanfiction a long time ago and only recently found it again. The Mary-Sue-ness of the whole thing made me laugh, so I'm putting this back up just for jollies. Hopefully my character-creating skill have improved since I wrote this.
very good story
Akai is now a genin and enjoying life in Konoha. But when a strange attack on his family ends with his sister's abduction, Akai will have to band together with new allies to find her.
She's an angel shot down from the sky. KisameTeneka Oneshot
My OC's story with the Akatsuki Clan and her friends!
 
Sexual Content: Mild
Violence: Mild to Moderate
I tried uploading this before, and I don't think it worked, so let's give this a shot. I wrote it during Christmas when Kisame wouldn't get out of my head. Yes, I know it's a little late, but oh well. Hope you like it!
My first fanfiction, a oneshot probably unless by popular demand i have to write more ^^.
Basically my opinion on why Tobi turned evil.
A story for my Master, kidRaccoon. The last one was a failure, so I'm trying again. If you have any suggestions for a title, please say so.
I know there's probably about a million stories like this on the internet, but...
Anyway, please read and comment!!!! ^^
I love Meerkat Manor....and I love the Akatsuki......put them together and you got a mob of cute meerkats in Akatsuki Manor
A day in the life of the Akatsuki. ^^
Read if you'd like to join the Akatsuki.
It's Decisions Of A Ninja 2!!!
hehe, cuteness and stupidity...please comment
*What's so great about eternity, anyways?*
Deidara's musings. Shonen-ai implied. Angsty. One-shot.