Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/atemu

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 2!
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 1!
Meru-chan and Kiyoko-chan are nervous for the school dance. Will they be asked by the ones they love or will the be rejected and have a scar that will mark them forever?
them episod of my drawinr of " for ever with you" hope you like it!
It's m,y First Time So Spare And Don't Kill Me ^^;

Summery:
Atemu And I Playing Chess (I Now That Is Boring) That's When He Winn And I'm Going To Treat Him So I Can Became Pharaoh (A Dream That Came True x3)
this is the first episode of my fan - fic hope you like it
  it's about what Yami writes in his own journal.and some of his crazy antics.Please comment.
The Pharoah has an orphaned niece that has lived with him ever since she was litte. She doesn't know that Her uncle is the Pharoah and she inherits his position because he had been hiding it from her. She meets a Priest her age and he knows this secret.
A story told in first person by the one and only Yami Atemu! I got the idea from the song i named it after. It's not very long, but different for a change. Enjoy!