Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/detective

Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
A series of case files about Detective Marv Lowe.

Written as English Coursework.

I might write more but I''m not too sure so I''ll leave it as "Completed" for now since Book 1 is done.

Characters based off Game/Show.TV characters.
Ok! This is my first FAC story so please comment! You would have wanted to know some things about Detective Conan, I do make referances to past cases. But heres a story with Sato and Takagi and others that you'll find out about later!
Emi Toshiko is a twenty year old detective on the KIRA case. Later, she finds out that the infamous L is on the same case and he wants to work with her.
A Series of strange disappearances forces the FBI to call in a master detective from retirement. But who can catch a kidnapper who releases all the kids that he takes? No one is talking and nothing is as it seems.
Detective Brown is a hilarious low-time detective thats about to uncover a big time case! the Gold Digger is the first of many in the series
The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...
Here are the bios of the cast of "Undercover Detective" and of the setting. This is for any Undercover Detective Story I make.