Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dib

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
Okay, here it is!! To me, this is ROTFLLMAOLOL. Its what happens when Zim gets tricked into buying farm animals and decides to be a farmer. Personally, the best part is when he explains to Dib how to milk them.

It's epic.
This was requested by a friend on dA who wanted a romance crossover fic with Dib and Molly after an rp we did. Molly finds herself face to face with a crazy person...
We follow Dib through a short tour of his miserable life.Crappy Oneshot,slight ZADR.
a fan fiction i wrote for the upbringing of invader ari.

dib and zim (c) Jhonen V's
After the Tallest tell ZiM that he's just a joke, he is determined to end their amusement-and his life. But Dib, stubborn little big-headed Dib, stops him and convinces the Irken to go and pay the Tallest a little visit...
it's been three years since ari has seen zim and the gang. why is that?
when your leaders send you to earth because you're short, would YOU know it lead to misguided love?
Violence: Zim kills someone w/ a raygun. Not very bad. Read the story! PLZ! It's my first story!
A short cross over with Invader Zim and Squee. Lets see what happens when we throw this terrified child in a classroom with an alien and a big headed "crazy"
Zim needs a date for the dance and asks Mandy. But Billy wants to take her out! And the villain is...Cupid? PLEASE R&R NO FLAMES! Thank you.
Re-did from also FF.net. Grim makes a portal to Zim's world, as Billy gets into it...choas starts! Will be a squeal. R&R AND NO FLAMES!!! Shouldn't be long.
When Nny brings home two oddly familiar boys a strange turns of events occurs that leaves Johnny C. horrified....Short and crack filled.
It's a song fic!Zim sings with Gir,Mya,and Gia about love
After reading Alice in Wonderland Dib falls asleep and wakes up IN Wonderland!A lot of Characters from IZ turned into Alice chars.Enjoy!(No Dib does not wear a dress)
this was supposed to be a lot shorter but it mutated. I don’t really like it a lot, but here it is.It is supposed to be about dib in gaz's pov, but it doesn’t mention any names or descriptions, could be anything.
this is just a short little story i wrote tonight. dosen't go anywhere and its not going to continue, but i put it up anyways.
Invader Zim short fiction. A future Dib returns to an empty cul-de-sac
heres a letter slash poem dib has written his father before he leaves......it's touching....sorta angsty.....i like it.....i bet you'd like it too....go on and read....you know you want to
What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06
This is a series of Invader ZIM songfics.

Dib has discovered that ZIM will finally take over the world, and it is much too late to stop him. Poor earth!

Now it is up to Dib and his older cousin Jez to defeat ZIM and save the world!
The Tallest want Zim to return, leaving Dib on Earth, alone. Can he really leave the only person he had ever loved? Can they live without each other? Or will things come to a bloody end?
A little girl developes a crush on Zim. What will happen? Read to find out!
(Rated PG for mild violence)