Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/digimon

Displaying 1-25 of 32 results.
On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again? (Revamped Version)
here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.
On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?
These are my digimon and digidestined chararacter songs.
The 11th Warrior makes appearence! She is the Warrior of Space!
This is my new fan story; Hopefully you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Terra
A story containing the exciting events which happen in Sapphire's Life!
After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD
just a digimon OC story,
hope you like it.
Wolfdramon and his friends face a series of emotional problems while trying to escape the wrath of a few familiar and some new villians...
Yesssssssss, Digimon Destiny 2 is here! Join the gang for their next biggest adventure in the Digital World ^^
digimon story based on digimon world 2 game story line.
Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!
A requested story from Jordanthehedgehog of how me and him found Masheedramon and Leopardmon and stuff. Ps, I will not be adding OC's to this story but If you have a Digimon OC then ask to be in my other story Digimon Destiny!
This story is about Veramon's life so far...Hope you enjoy it!
here is my digimon doggymon's profile.and don't steal him and use him
without my premmision to use him.
This is a story about wolfdramon and his friends having a great adventure! why am I not telling you what its about? cos you'll have to read it!
just my didimon Metemon whit her stages and stuff
I'm doin this for Konohasdarkshadow.....yes Jamal will be in this.......and it will be good
This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!
This is a song to all my friends called Cartoon Heroes by. Aqua!!!!! ^^

Hope you enjoy it!!!
Just bio's of all my OC's for different shows and stuff. You can use them for stories or artwork, but you have to tell me first. I will tell you if I will let you use them or not.
This story is about my Digimon OC Lupinmon's life and how she got her scar and her fear of her own kind and before she met her friends.

Hope you all enjoy it. ^^
Digimon thing to do during school, like the title says.