Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fullmetal

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
(Title = With These Words) A home for all my anime OC plot bunnies... I think it's time to put them down! Something happened that deleted all the story bodies, so it's a bit screwed up, but I'm replacing chapters as fast as I can!
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
Edward and Alphonse go tho college allong with the onther characters from FMA what will happen?
Warning!
Content HOTNESS!!!!!

Elricest!! [Ed x Al]
erm, something i did when i was bored, a series of questions regarding Science and Alchemy. quiz yourself! its fun...i think....
Story about my character and my sister's character. Kinda angsty, but who cares? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.
ever wondered if your obsessed with fullmetal alchemist? ever? heres the chance to find out. if you get more than 90% then youre thoroughly obsessed and need to have a payrise.
THIS IS YAOI! royed. please comment, its my first one on fma, and i wanna know how i did.
General Days Of Passion.
The FMA soap opera where everyone is OOC!
Get it? (GENERAL hospital, DAYS of our lives, and PASSIONs)
This is my first attempt at a story for FMA, and I've only seen 6 episodes, but oh well. I hope you like this, I got the idea from me and my friend's rpg on msn lol ~Amanda~
A girl had moved to Ishbalm and saw what happened to start the war. Now 5 years later, shes in east central with her sister, who has changed much more then people would think. But when they find Ed and Al, will more spark then they think?