Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fullmetal_alchemist

Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
Honestly, it started being a DanaXGreed story, but the pairing changed to Roy. This is an intercept, not the actual story, as the beginning of the story really really sucks. (I'll add the story if someone actually likes it)
I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist and realized that I really wanted to write a fic pairing Hawkeye and Mustang. One-shot and realitivly cute.
It's just EdxWinry fluff. (Based on the manga with Ling and Ran-Fan) ohh ... by the way... anybody wanna kinda help me? I'm new and i'm having a majorly sucky @$$ time trying to find a way to upload my pics...
I made a character named Aurora and this is what she is about.
It's not really violent, just a little... My friend did this at like 5:00 in the morning while I was sleeping on the floor. This is what runs through her mind.
Winry's a bounty hunter, Riza and Izumi are her teachers/bounty hunters and the Elric Brothers just held a convention that was temp. stopped. Will Winry be able to save the brothers from danger or will they all be blown to bits while inside the buil
It's been three years after the finding of the Philosopher's Stone. Ed and Al are back to normal, but what are they to do now? Seems like Ed still has some unfinished business to do...