Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/invader

Displaying 1-25 of 32 results.
Okay, here it is!! To me, this is ROTFLLMAOLOL. Its what happens when Zim gets tricked into buying farm animals and decides to be a farmer. Personally, the best part is when he explains to Dib how to milk them.

It's epic.
It''''s Easter, and Zim has a plan! (sucky summary I know. based of of my picture I submitted.)
Some new students appear after an alien ship sighting.
and if you want you character to be in this story,feel free to tell me about your character!(you know where...) ^_^
Zim discovers the potential power of the mass production line that is toothpaste. And Dib fails to grasp the beauty of this.
Snowie is sick. Can she get help from Earth?
Gift fic for a friend on dA. It's the story of the century and Doug wants to get to the bottom of it. Unfortunately, his interviewees would much rather drive him insane.
A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.
Invader Zim caracters are anime styled. Zim, Sckooge, Tenn, Tak, Dib, and Gaz are somehow transported in to a wierd world where they meet a blue eyed Irken named Eureka, she is the key to getting them out.
a fan fiction i wrote for the upbringing of invader ari.

dib and zim (c) Jhonen V's
Hi! This is a story about me and how I speak with Zim and others via a sattelite(Srry about splling)! So click here, and let the fun begin! I've got lots of pics added to this story so enjoy! :3
After the Tallest tell ZiM that he's just a joke, he is determined to end their amusement-and his life. But Dib, stubborn little big-headed Dib, stops him and convinces the Irken to go and pay the Tallest a little visit...
Invader Kay (my OC) is a bloodthirsty Irken Invader and always resorts to violence but how can she cope with falling in love... with Zim!? (invader Kay is sort of my alternate personality ^^)
it's been three years since ari has seen zim and the gang. why is that?
when your leaders send you to earth because you're short, would YOU know it lead to misguided love?
Violence: Zim kills someone w/ a raygun. Not very bad. Read the story! PLZ! It's my first story!
A short cross over with Invader Zim and Squee. Lets see what happens when we throw this terrified child in a classroom with an alien and a big headed "crazy"
Zim has finally had enough of gir but while trying to set him straight something goes wrong.. please ignore spelling mistakes
I DON'T OWN INVADER ZIM
This is the sequel to A peaceful day...(yeah right). It's still zany, but has more inside jokes. I was surprised when Matthew decided to make more...but yay anyway! Enjoy!
When Nny brings home two oddly familiar boys a strange turns of events occurs that leaves Johnny C. horrified....Short and crack filled.
If you don't know what the main character looks like Go find out. I would like it if somone would do some pics from scenes of the story. I really need em! This is not an actual event in Vik's life.
The story behind my OCs, Vigs and Dirche.
this is the shortest chapter. it's set in the future. charlotte is me, and in the later chapters jenn and avalon are my friends. this is 12 chapters long, i hope you enjoy it.
After reading Alice in Wonderland Dib falls asleep and wakes up IN Wonderland!A lot of Characters from IZ turned into Alice chars.Enjoy!(No Dib does not wear a dress)
Meet James, an outcast in the Irken world. It's time for Operation Impending Doom III! Tak is back as well, and is ready to face Zim again as... an Invader? Read it to find out more as the chapters fill up! ^.^ (I changed the title-2/4/06)
this is an RP done by me and one of my friends from DA...on AIM...we can't think of a name for it yet, sooo...yeah...XD we had to start this new one, cuz her AIM deleted all the other ones...all 50+ RP'S!!! DX anywho- ENJOY AND REVIEW! ^_______^