Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/showdown

Displaying 1-22 of 22 results.
Two new dragons join the temple: Light and Darkness. Chase plans to use darkness to his advantage and tear the two apart. Based after 'Time After Time'. ChasexOC JackxOC OCxOC
This is a story about Hannibal Bean. An old enemy is haunting Hannibal Bean down and wants to kill him. Will the monks help Hannibal or let him die?

Xiaolin Showdown charaters(c)Christy Hu

Other charaters belong to me.
Story of a girl in danger from her master. She comes to the Xiaolin Temple for help. What adventure lyes ahead. What evil will she face?

Xiaolin Showdown Charaters(c)Chrsity Hu

Other charaters belong to me.
  It's also posted on fanfiction.net under stfoosa. Cause that's my account on that.
 
  Jack and Jack's thoughts at the end belong to Hybrid_Sunshine whose picture inspired this fic.
 
 
 
 
This is a story about a girl named vanessa who is a unknown xiaolin warrior and a shadow warrior... read story to find out.
a mysterious girl arrives when the gang looks for a shen gong wu. Kimiko is eagar to find out the young girl's past that she won't tell. What is the girl's tragic past?
Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.
This is a pairing fic- Jack and Kimiko- if you don't like then move on!!Basically Jack has been forced to go to a wedding of the friend of the family who is marrying Kimiko's older cousin. At least on of The other Xiaolins also make an appearance. :)
Just simple Yaori from Xiaolin Showdown
Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-
Pretty much, the title says it all.
ya a Christmas fic. so you know there are a few new shipping's in this one.
 
new things:
 
Itazula
zhaice
kakimi
aiko
jaulina
wuase
katrai
kimiokka
daruske
and a special couple
aankura
A collection of little ficlets dedicated to the lesser known pairings of Xiaolin Showdown. I will take couple requests!
Jack is feeling sick. Chase is feeling playful. A newfangled remedy is discovered. (Chase/Jack)
And Jack's pretty darn sick of it, too. (Jack/Chase)
It was the final showdown. But why should he mourn? After all, the Chase Young he had known was already dead. (Guan/Chase)
Dashi, Chase, Guan, Wuya. Four very different people who were once held together by a powerful bond of friendship and love. This is the chronicle of their lives: the events that brought them together, and the events that tore them apart.
As long as there have been vampires, there has been the Slayer. One girl in all the world, to find them where they gather and to stop the spread of their numbers. This time, the Slayer is you.
The Soul Spear(made up shen-gong-wu)has revealed itself.Wuya takes its power and drains its power for evil.
A XS fanfic, it has Hay Lin (xxLennexx) in it as well as me ^^ Hope you enjoy it.
JackxOC The Dragon of Thunder suffers a terrible fall, and thinks the others betrayed her. Turning to the world of the Heylin, she wants nothing to do with the Xiaolin Dragons. Jack however, might discover her new identity...
Fan fic about xiaolin showdown (not KimxRai or RaixJack thank god)lol XD (dont sue me i dont own XS okay)thanx for reading!
ps.This is my first fanfic so be nice!