Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/voldemort

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
A Very ooc Voldemort and his death eaters devises a plan to go back to Hogwarts to get at Harry Potter. SUGER RELATED!
Harry,Ron,Hermelien in een nieuw verhaal,Hermeliens zusje Ashley hoord er nu ook bij.Harry wordt verliefd op Ashley maar haar hart ligt bij Carlo of toch bij Harry?.Voldemort komt steeds weer terug,maar wat is zijn link met Ashley?.
What would happen if, at the last final battle between Voldemort and Harry, there was a crazed fangirl...
HP oneshot
to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!
I hope you guys like this, I had to think pretty hard, I made up most ofem my self but some were used from www.mugglenet.com Please comment!!!

Spottedfur:>
What Voldemort said after he took Bellatrix from the Ministry of Magic. OotP spoilers. One-Shot.
What happens at the Death Eaters’ hide out? Is it possible for Voldemort to have a midlife crisis? Can the Death Eaters help the Dark Lord? Much randomness, your favorite Death Eaters and lots of nonsense in one fic! Rated T for language.
Some say the Potter’s death was the end of Voldemort’s power. Other’s say Harry’s survival was the beginning of hope. But what happened in those few short hours, is not an end or a beginning, but a turning point in the lives of millions.