Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - For You

This is for everyone I know and those I don't. Please read I think you'll like it.

Chapter 1 - For You

Chapter 1 - For You
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness? What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt? So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.   I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will. Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this message and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.  I'll Always Be There In times of trouble, In times of need, If you are feeling SAD, You can count on me. I will give you a wink, Until you smile, give you a hug, And stand by your side. I'll be there for you till the end, I'll always and forever, be your friend!

Comments

Comments (30)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Morrigan_Vampiress on January 13, 2005, 8:46:18 PM

Morrigan_Vampiress on
Morrigan_VampiressAAAAWWWWW!!!!I love it!!!!!!!It truly made me feel sorta wanted ya know^_^ *adds to faves*

Akiko_the_fox_demon on January 4, 2005, 9:51:31 AM

Akiko_the_fox_demon on
Akiko_the_fox_demonThat is a great message, Cara. In fact, it's so great that I'll give you five cookies! *gives you five giant cookies*

yusuke_luv_gurl on December 20, 2004, 7:49:05 AM

yusuke_luv_gurl on
yusuke_luv_gurlyea girl, thanks for the link! i was feeling rather upset tonight (well it just snowed here and my friends are fighting and my friend's in a suicidal state) so this really made me feel better! um....have a brownie...? *stuffs 20 brownies in ur mouth*

dark_tsukasa on December 20, 2004, 7:44:08 AM

dark_tsukasa on
dark_tsukasaheheh thats really good, keep it up +)

Keyblademastah on December 19, 2004, 2:42:08 AM

Keyblademastah on
KeyblademastahWow, that's pretty...touching...

kori-okami on December 18, 2004, 3:45:58 AM

kori-okami on
kori-okamiThanks. I really needed to hear someone say that.*gives you a hug* You really cheered me up.

Animefan012 on December 17, 2004, 9:42:38 AM

Animefan012 on
Animefan012Wow this is really good

girlinpink2 on December 11, 2004, 8:16:14 AM

girlinpink2 on
girlinpink2You did this your self? I really like it. It's a very nice way to let someone know you care. The poem at the end is very well written as well. I am a poet myself! Good jobb. If you can, stop by and crit my work as well! :: winks ::

SilentSoul92 on November 30, 2004, 4:53:38 PM

SilentSoul92 on
SilentSoul92THANX! You just cheered me up. This is definitely the truest poem/story/chapter/whatever it is I've read so far. It's really great. ^-^

Cara on November 28, 2004, 4:22:28 PM

Cara on
CaraI know it sounds cheesy but I really do mean it. Comment if you want.