Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - For You

This is for everyone I know and those I don't. Please read I think you'll like it.

Chapter 1 - For You

Chapter 1 - For You
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness? What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt? So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.   I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will. Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this message and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.  I'll Always Be There In times of trouble, In times of need, If you are feeling SAD, You can count on me. I will give you a wink, Until you smile, give you a hug, And stand by your side. I'll be there for you till the end, I'll always and forever, be your friend!

Comments

Comments (30)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TearsofRiku on March 28, 2005, 2:07:57 AM

TearsofRiku on
TearsofRikuI almost cried (I usaly never cry). Its really beautiful. That happend to me 2 this year. My friends always say just drown your sorrows with pocky and ice cream( its really good together)and its like they were never by my side. Thanks for cherring me up^__^. *shoves 5 sticks of pocky down your throat (i think thats how you spell that)* LOVE AND THE PEACE!
~TearsofRiku

SPAWNOFTHEFLAMES on March 8, 2005, 6:06:37 AM

SPAWNOFTHEFLAMES on
SPAWNOFTHEFLAMESOMG...this is beautiful, I love it *sob, sob* I'm listening to Moby-18 while reading it and I nearly cried, and I dont normally get emotional *bursts out into tears* *faves*

strawberry_kissez on March 7, 2005, 6:37:26 AM

strawberry_kissez on
strawberry_kissezwow! thats great!

Cara on February 15, 2005, 10:01:21 AM

Cara on
CaraO_o I was not aware of that happening. I had sent it to some of my friends in an e-mail and they said I should post it but I didn't know it had become a chain letter or anything like that.

iwishiwasinananime on February 15, 2005, 9:54:50 AM

iwishiwasinananime on
iwishiwasinananimehay i got that e-mail to
isn't a chain letter?

Kami_no_Tsubasa on February 12, 2005, 5:52:42 AM

Kami_no_Tsubasa on
Kami_no_Tsubasaawwww ^^ niice!

Kayago on January 16, 2005, 2:19:52 PM

Kayago on
KayagoThat's good..Y'know, it made me cry...^^' Thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll keep this in mind as well. Thanks.

Cara on January 15, 2005, 6:34:14 AM

Cara on
CaraI'm glad. ^_^

Kitsune_the_priestess on January 15, 2005, 6:19:51 AM

Kitsune_the_priestess on
Kitsune_the_priestessthis is good cara it made me feel better