Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Elvira Queen of Darkness

um ykea a short story i did in 7th grade for Halloween. i don't think its scary but w/e. enjoy ^^

Chapter 1 - Elvira Queen of Darkness

Chapter 1 - Elvira Queen of Darkness


Elvira Queen of Darkness



One day in 1875, a group of kids were dared to go up to the old, run down mansion on Death Dr., at 12:00 on the night before all Hollow's eve, to see if the evil vampress, Elvira, would come out of her grave and bite them!! The four kids, Melony, Melina, Jack and Zack, took on the challenge.



That night they went up to the old mansion with the two teens and said they were ready. The teens gave them a lantern and told them to go up to the fourth floor and shine the light through the window four times (one for each person). They took the lantern and went into the house.



From inside, the four kids could hear the crackling of flames, then a woman scream, and then men laughing. They started walking up the grand staircase and stopped dead in their tracks to see and HUGE painting of a young woman with long pitch-black hair, who had a silk black dress on. She was wearing maroon lipstick. There was writing on the bottom of the painting that read “Elvira, Queen of Darkness,” and it had a date underneath it, “1210-1233.”



When they go to the fourth floor they shined the light through the window four times. Then when Melony, Melina and Jack turned to leave they noticed that Zack was missing. All of a sudden they heard a scream. They got so scared that they ran into a closet not knowing what was in there.



Just then the two teens, which were waiting outside, heard three screams. The teens waited for about a half-an-hour, thinking that four kids were playing a trick of some sort. But five minutes later they never came back out. Did the Evil Vampress Elvira bite them? No one knows.



Some say that Elvira bit them and turned them into her slaves. Others say that they're all married with kids. No one knows the truth behind that night, except them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment