Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Not the log!!!

Part two to SasukeAndMomijiHaHa's story. I hope this does not give you nightmares dear children. Kat, hope you like this!

Chapter 1 - Not the log!!!

Chapter 1 - Not the log!!!

 

Well the next day our emo and angsty friend Sasuke was once again walking in the woods. He was feeling even more cranky than before, and decided to take it out on his legs. He brought out a crayon and attacked his legs.

*stab*

"(censored), too blunt." He brought out a compass and a pair of scissors

*stab*

"Heh heh... wheeeeeee!" *stab, stab*

Suddenly our not so emo but equally angsty friend ITACHI came out of the surrounding bush. "Sasuke will you join the dark side?"

"No. *censored* off, you *censored censored censored*."

"But we have..." Itachi brought a sharp thingy out of his cape (it shrunk in the wash) "...sharp thingies!"

"Oh MY!!!" Sasuke leapt onto Itachi and snatched the sharp thingy. Itachi fell to the floor and turned into a log. The sharp thingy turned into a twig. Or rather, THE Twig, who bit Sasuke and ran off back to the Deepwoods.

Then Momiji bounded out of the bush. "HELLO SAS--" Sasuke stabbed him and hid the body under a log.

Then Kat and Sasu (or SasukeAndMomijiHaHa and CoStanleyQueen5) ambushed Sasuke and stole his crayons. "NOOO!!! NOT THE CRAYONS!!!" Sasuke fell to the ground, cursing and swearing, then stabbed at his legs again. Finding that he was in fact holding a crayon, he ate it and grabbed the compass.

Later, he went home to his log-infested house, and slept on the roof. Kat and Sasu found him and dragged him away to McDonalds.

Elsewhere, Gaara was drowning Neji in sand, because Neji had stolen his kohl.

Sakura threw Lee off a cliff.

And Twig got eaten by Wig-wigs.

Teh End.

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaara25 on August 3, 2007, 1:33:56 PM

gaara25 on
gaara25O-O .....that was kinda creepy....but i like it!!! (fav) sasuke the emo boy stabs himself with sharp things!!!!! lol....no with a crayon!

TheFallenOne66 on May 30, 2007, 3:47:50 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Put me n one of your stories. I wanna throw Sasuke into a cloth factory so he can scream due to the fact that he has nothing to stab himself with! I GOTTA SEE IT!

TheFallenOne66 on May 30, 2007, 3:45:26 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66WTF? Do all your stories have no meaning? I dont stab myself with crayons. I EAT THEM! I EAT WHITE CRAYONS SO NO ONE SEES THAT I NEVER BRUSH MY TEETH XD!