Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day in Station Square....

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day in Station Square....

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day in Station Square....


Amy's Choice……





Note: Chris will never be in my stories because he's a gay fag. Now on with the story……..





Amy: Sonic!! Please!! Just one date?!



Amy is seen running down the sidewalk, chasing after Sonic. Sonic looks behind him and sighs.



Sonic: Amy, I'm busy!! Tails said he needed me over to help with the X Tornado!!



Sonic speeds up, leaving her behind. Amy stops and looks after him.



Amy: (walking back to her apartment.) Uhhgg, AWAYS busy!!



………………………………………………………………………………………….



Sonic arrives at Tail's house and they begin to work on the X Tornado.



Sonic: Geez, one of these days, I'm going to wake up with my frickn feet chained to my frickn bed!



Tails: (wipes sweat away.) Well, I think that completes the new engine. (looks at Sonic.) Amy's always going to be Amy, Sonic.



Sonic:(gives a little grin.) Even on the way over here, she chased me for a little while, asking for a DATE!



Tails: Sonic, would one really be so bad though?



Sonic: (turns around.) Look Tails, I like Amy in all, but I can't be tied down like that. Eggman's still around and admitting to her that I liked her could put at risk. (Tails gives him the eye.) Well, MORE at risk, anyway……



Knuckles: Amy giving you trouble again, Sonic?



Sonic and Tails turn around as Knuckles walks through the door.



Sonic: Nonya……



Knuckles: What?!



Sonic: NON YA FRICKEN BUSSINESS!!!



………………………………………………………………………………………………



Amy: UHHGG!! He just is, oh, so self-centered!!! He doesn't give a flip about anyone or anything else!!!



Amy's on the phone with Rouge, having one of those girl-to-girl talks.



Rouge: You know Amy, he does have a lot to do…………



Amy:(sighs.) Yeah, I know, Dealing with Eggman and whatever else pops up.



Rouge: Maybe when things settle down, he'll be easier to talk to.



Amy: Maybe….(stops.) I think I'm acting a little selfish myself, too…..



Rouge: (giggles.) Maybe…..



Amy: (giggles back.)Okay, I am…….I just wonder sometimes if he even likes me. He acts like I'm a huge annoyance and is always running from me.



Rouge: Well, boys are the biggest wusses at admitting stuff like that you know.



Amy:(smiles.) Yeah, I can't even see Sonic doing that……



Rouge: Well, I'll talk to you later Amy. I've got to pay a visit to my little red boy and his FINE piece of jewelry…….



Amy: (smiles.) Allright, well I see you later, Bye.



Rouge: Bye (phone clicks.)



Amy puts the phone back and sits on the couch. She turns on the T.V and of course Sonic and the search for Eggman is on the news again…..



Amy: (sighs.) I wonder if you really do like me sometimes, Sonic……..



???????-WE WILL FIND THE ANSWER TO THAT SOON ENOUGH!!



Amy jumps at the sound of the voice and turns around. From her door, she spots the speaker. She takes a step back looking for a way out.



????????- MISS ROSE, YOU WILL BE COMING WITH ME, NOW……



Amy turns to grab the phone, but his metal hand reaches out and grabs hers. She screams in pain as she feels him squeeze it. He laughs and tries to grab her. Amy whips out her mallet and swings it as hard as she can at his head. As the mallet knocks Metal Sonic a few feet back, he let's go of her hand in the process. Grabbing the phone again and heading for the closet, Amy quickly dials Tail's house phone……

………………………………………………………………………………………….





The phone is ringing at Tail's house as Tails and Sonic walk back in the door…..



Tails: Here, I'll get it.



Sonic watches Tail's reaction as his face goes pale….



Sonic: Tails?! Who is it?!



Sonic can hear screaming and ripping noises in the phone……



Tails: So-Sonic, it's Amy!!! (hands the phone to Sonic.)



Sonic:(feels his stomach flip.)AMY?! What's…….?!



Amy: (crying and screaming.) SONIC!!! HELP ME!!!! MY APARTMENT!!! IT'S,….IT'S….(gasps) HE'S BROKEN THE DOOR!!!



Sonic: AMY!!!AMY!!!HOLD ON!!!



Amy: (screaming.) SONIC,!!!PLEASE!!!(screams.) AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



Sonic: AMY!!?



Metal: HA, IT'S BEEN AWILE SONIC…….



Sonic:(feeling his temper rise.) METAL?!WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?



Metal:(chuckles.) YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH……IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER ALIVE AGAIN, YOU WILL MEET ME AT EGGMAN'S NEW BASE AT THREE O'CLOCK SHARP TOMMORROW. IF YOU ARE LATE, THERE WILL BE CONSQUENSES………



Sonic:(in a cold voice.) If you harm her, you'll regret it……….



Metal laughs into the phone and Sonic hears Amy's scream in the back-round. Sonic can feel his temper about to blow and everything in him is telling him to run to her, but he can't put down the phone.



Metal: OPPS…….SHE BRUISES RATHER EASILY, DOESN'T SHE?(snickers.)



Sonic:(explodes.) YOU SON OF A dog!!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!



Metal laughs and phone clicks. In anger of being so helpless, Sonic throws the phone at the wall. Before the broken pieces hit the floor, he's out the door, leaving a stunned and very worried Tails…….







That concludes the chapter I guess. If you have any comments, pleaz, PLEAZ leave em!! (I want to know how I'm doing!!)

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

will_the_echidina on April 6, 2006, 7:19:44 PM

will_the_echidina on
will_the_echidinahey sonic broke tail's phone i hope hes paying for it

DaWolff on March 2, 2006, 1:41:00 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffFINISH IT! PLEASE! I PRAY YOU TO FINISH IT! Oh GREAT ARTIST, MAKE MORE FOR THIS STORY!!!

DaWolff on March 1, 2006, 1:07:58 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffplease give us more soon please you are in my favourites and this story is please!

nextguardian on February 28, 2006, 8:46:45 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianAwesome. Keep it coming.

Fargmaster on February 24, 2006, 8:45:06 PM

Fargmaster on
Fargmasterwohoo metal is a evil lil bastard make more :D

DaWolff on February 23, 2006, 7:46:08 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffPLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE MORE!!!

and btw go check out my new story "Sonic admits it to amy" and teel me how ya like it

DaWolff on February 19, 2006, 3:22:49 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffneed more

DaWolff on February 18, 2006, 5:13:04 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffthis is SO cool! KEEEEEEEP GOING!!!!