Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Prolouge(Must Read)

A new generation begins and the scouts we know and love try and prevent their children from facing a destiny that could kill them. So they send them to different planets so they never meet and enemies cant find them.

Chapter 3 - Prolouge(Must Read)

Chapter 3 - Prolouge(Must Read)
A/N- After making everyone wait for...idk how long^^' please dont kill me! Uhhh...heres the first chappy ya'll have been stalking me 4... ENJOY!!! And b comitted!!! Or there will b no new updates...I'm serious this time ppl...u have 2 b comittied for new updates. And whoever is the most comitted will b in it more...the less comittied wont b in it much...Comments? Theres a comment box 4 that...NO FLAMMERS!!!! Unless its a spoiler and the romantic scenes r interupted. Which r later on! Please enjoy!!!=D Oh! Also specail thanks to members and the co- author...Tuxedo_Mini_Mask!!! We love u all!!!

        Sailor Senshi...they're rare to find. Yet, once you know them, you know them. They take you off your feet. Sometimes its true. Though our world has seen many senshi, they havent seen anything like the scouts of this generation.
        You see, these scouts were so powerful they're parents had to send them away form the moon to other planets. Along with themselves. They young scouts werent aloud to meet unless two of them lived on the same planet. Which at least two planets had that happening.
        These scouts couldnt ever know about what they really are. Also they all lived as Princess', some regreted it, but yet as always most loved it. Though as we all know, Michiru and Haruka are lovers. Yet, they're different senshi, so they lived about. Even though married. They're children would never know one another.
        Though like every story, destiny will take its place. This is the story of the senshi that will find they're way. Overcoming many obsticals. Challenging the unimaginable. Racing the wind. Fighting depression. Finding peace. We are the Senshi in the moonlight. With teardrops on the moonlight and emotions in every note.



A/N- I'm sorry it took forever, but I just got my pc moved back in my room. Now that I have the first chappy,Prolouge, up. This story is now started. Updates wont come soon, but they'll come. And I promise they will be good and long. Also I need an insturment for ur oc to play. Violin and French Horn are already taken.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on February 24, 2008, 6:13:21 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Hey, I was just rereading the prolouge and noticed how u mentioned that Michiru and Haruka lived apart and so did their children. Can Aqua live wit Michiru?!?! (She shares a closer bond with Michiru so that's why I'm asking)

swampertgirl0504 on February 12, 2008, 1:42:56 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504oh, I like it. It has a certain...ring to it, like mystery....

Symphoniaprincess101 on January 6, 2008, 3:46:35 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on January 2, 2008, 4:28:51 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskCOOLY!!! I loved it... IT WAS VERY MYSTERIOUS XD!!! I Want to know the plot! You have to tell me! OR at least add a chappy soon ^^' Lol well I will play a Piano!!!

COOL XD Update soon

sailoraqua13 on December 30, 2007, 9:27:26 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Hazel my friend, from my previous comments you should know wat instrument Aqua plays: FLUTE!! :3 and I'm commited I live for these stories! :3