Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - ~Prolouge~

When Nara is older, she is forced to join the Akatsuki. Here is her story.
 
And here is the story logo. Put this on your profile if you are a fan of the story.

Chapter 0 - ~Prolouge~

Chapter 0 - ~Prolouge~

          A 17-year-old Nara was sitting under her basement stairs, crying, her head resting on her bony knees, which were being held by her skinny arms. Nara's life was over. She had lost the love of her life, her friends, and everything else that gave her life any meaning. "Maybe...", She thought, her tears slowly subsiding, "It would be better if I wasn't alive." She stood up, climbed back up to her room, and laid on her bed, which, unlike normally, was messy and dirty, with the sheets hanging off the side and the blanket resting on the floor.

          She turned her head to the right to look at an old picture she had on the nightstand. It was a picture of her 13th birthday party. She picked up the picture and just stared at it for a few minutes. To her right was her love, Kiba, with a huge grin on his face. To her right was her best friend, Hinata, with a shy little smile. Behind the three of them was Naruto, Rock Lee, Sakura, Chouji, Shikamaru, Shino, and Iruka-sensei. Behind them was all of her other friends, all smiling, except for Gaara. A small smile appered on Nara's face. She clearly remembered that day. It had to be the happiest day of her life. It was stunning how quickly all that changed for her. Now there was no smiling friends to her side. There was no sensei to help her along lifes path. Just her. Alone. At least thats what she thought.

           Out of nowhere, Nara heard a deep voice call her name. She ignored it, at least, until it happened again. Now it was bothering her. She wasn't sure if it was real, or if she was just hallucinating. Then she heard a window slam shut. She looked behind her to see the window that she had left open was now closed. In the hinges a peice of cloth was hanging from the joints. Nara took the cloth, and had a good look at it. It was all black, except for one corner, which had a small strip of white, with some red underneath. She knew she had seen the pattern somewhere, but she couldn't remember it.

            Then, out of nowhere, a pair of hands roughly grabbed her and pulled her back. One arm was wrapped around her chest, pinning her arms to the side, and the other was covering her mouth, muffling any screams for help she might have attempted. She kept struggling, but the person holding her was too strong for her to overcome. She tried just biting the hand over her mouth, but all she got was the taste of blood in her mouth.

             She was starting to get dizzy, since the hand covering her mouth was also covering her nose, preventing her from breathing correctly. She knew she had to get the hand off of her face now, or she was in trouble. Then she tried stomping on the persons foot. That released the hand for a minute, only to have in slap her in the face and cover her again. Then, as she was starting to loose conciousness, he let go. Nara was about to run, but then she felt a sharp jap hit the back of her neck. As she collapsed, she saw a man with blue skin in a black and red cloak laughing. She remembered trying to speak, and then.......darkness.

 

(WOOOW! This has to be my best writing ever! I swear I'm gonna keep up with this story!)

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on October 26, 2007, 9:41:58 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O Dun...dun...DUN!!!

AnimeAngel87 on September 26, 2007, 7:00:04 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87OMG I'M SO HYPER TODAY I HAD 2 BUTTERFINGERS, 2 CUPS OF HAWIIAN PUNCH, 3 ICE CREAM SANDWICHES, 5 SNICKERS. 5 HERSHEYS, A BOTTLE OF CHOCO SYRUP, SOME CARROTS(Those make me hyper too) AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LOLIPOPS!

AnimeAngel87 on September 26, 2007, 6:58:43 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87YEYEYEYEYY!


KEWL SOTRYRYEJNDilas fhaweitf~

Ryokou on July 12, 2007, 4:14:44 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouSorry 'bout not being able to read it. I was busy, and I'm reading it now, tho I'm only on chapter 4-5. Lol.
I really like it! Tobi. *sigh* Never leave kunai knives lying around! :p

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on May 31, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on
zukosavatarofthesunandmoonI WANNA BE IN IT

Sofyuchiha9 on April 29, 2007, 12:04:56 PM

Sofyuchiha9 on
Sofyuchiha9hmmm...interesting!^^
I'll read the rest whence i get the chancE!^^

crazicat06 on April 27, 2007, 8:20:19 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06O.o Poor Nara-chan. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER THAT MADE HER LOSE KIBA?

royally_spooky on April 25, 2007, 7:55:31 AM

royally_spooky on
royally_spookyOh okay! Yeah Tobi is cute!^__^
Keep up with the story though, nice job!

SilverSea0413 on April 20, 2007, 9:10:57 AM

SilverSea0413 on
SilverSea0413it's descriptive. very good start! ^_^