Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Misunderstanding

Is it hot in here, or is it just Gerard? Or is it just Mikey? Or... Maybe... Maybe it's just the sun!! (comedy thingy that's really weird, 1 chappy only)

Chapter 1 - Misunderstanding

Chapter 1 - Misunderstanding


Misinterpretation

The One and Only Chapter: Misunderstanding



“Gerard, are you sure?” Mikey asked nervously, shifting in his chair. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, as if the sun were staring him in the face.



“Mikey, stop worrying,” Gerard chuckled as he lifted his shirt off over his head, revealing his pale chest. “No one's looking, besides me. And I'll close my eyes if you want me to.”



“I… I'm not sure…” Mikey's voice shook as his older brother tried to reassure him. The bassist's veins were visible on the back of his hands, which were gripping the sturdy armrests of the lawn chair. “We're still out in public… I'm still out in public…”



“Will it make you feel better if I go first?” Gerard sighed, obviously annoyed at his little brother. The man couldn't wait any longer; it felt like his whole body was going to shrivel into a million bits of ash if he didn't do it now.



Mikey leaned up in the chair, the strips of rubber leaving red marks on his back. “N-No… If I'm going to do it, then I'm going to do it. And I'm going to do it first.” he stood up fully and peeled his shirt off, and his tight pants came along with it. He was now bare except for a pair of shorts that resembled a swimsuit and his glasses.



“Go for it,” Gerard smirked, moving behind his brother. He slid down in the chair and slipped on his sunglasses.



“Aren't you going too?” Mikey asked, his head turning back to look at his brother.



“Mikey, just go.” Gerard spat, raising his pale left leg.



“G-Gerard!!” Mikey shouted, whirling around to face his brother with a shocked look on his face.



Gerard chuckled and thrust his leg forward, pressing his foot to Mikey's chest and pushing off.



Mikey lost his footing and hopped backward, then fell off the edge and into the ground.



“So,” Gerard called out, “How's the water?”



Mikey surfaced and coughed, taken aback at the sudden feeling of water all around him. It seemed like forever before he had been in a pool again. He didn't know why, but he just hadn't been one to not hesitate to jump into a pool.



“Mikey?” Gerard shouted, a tone of concern in his voice.



“It's… It's alright,” Mikey replied, swishing his arms around.



Gerard chuckled as he stood up and walked over to the edge of the pool. “Yeah, really is comf- No!! It popped!!”



“…What?” Mikey inquired, puzzled.



“It's uh; it's supposed to be a water bed…” Gerard said quietly, a blush rising in his cheeks.



A/n: Bwahahee. I don't know how this came to be. I just started typing, and decided to give you a bad thought at the beginning (if you understood it), then a more comforting thought in the middle. But, at the end, Gerard messes it all up with another bad thought. If you know what I mean. Please don't get at me going “thay r not ghey!1!!” because I know they're not gay, they're brothers for Bob's sake. Geez.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on November 23, 2007, 1:42:26 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXOmg.
I thought that Gerard wanted him to do something else...
This was...uhm... special...
lol.
I liked it.

heartagram66 on August 10, 2007, 10:47:04 AM

heartagram66 on
heartagram66XD

that is so kawaiiness!

Gerardthedevil on October 27, 2006, 12:25:41 PM

Gerardthedevil on
GerardthedevilLOL. Only stupid people call them gay. That was so funny. I can seriously imagine Gerard doing those thing. Awww you should make more!!