Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet Marhia Potter

This is my story for HP.

Chapter 1 - Meet Marhia Potter

Chapter 1 - Meet Marhia Potter






Okay if you seen my pic you know what she looks like this is the story of Harrys older sister Marhia. In a house a girl who looked about twelve was just walking up. Marhia, get up we have to go get your school items. Called a woman down the stairs. Coming Aunt Shimo. The girl called. She got up and went to her table and started brushing her hair, she put it in a bun, and grabbed a mini skirt, and a shirt and a jean jacket, she ran down the stairs. She gave a man a kiss on the cheek and ran out the door to find a girl with black hair and green eyes waiting. Sorry Aunt Shimo. She said. Marhia, lets get going. Shimo said. Marhia and Shimo walked down the street to the Leaky Caldron, they walked to the back and opened the wall. Marhia walked out she had enough to get a broom, she ran to the broom store and started looking. She went over to one broom, she liked it she had enough so she grabbed one and went to the counter. She paid and ran back out. Okay, lets go get your stuff. Shimo said. They went to every store and got her stuff, they went back home, she ran thought the door and opened her broom. So you got a broom Marhia? asked the man. Yes Uncle Maturo. Marhia said smiling. Weeks went by and it was finally time to go back to Hogwarts. At the platform. Marhia said good bye and got on the train she didnt notice one first year almost looked like her. Marhia, long time no see. Said a girl with dark red hair and blue eyes. Mint I missed you guess what I got. Marhia said. What. Mint asked. A broom. Marhia said. So are you going to try out for the Quidditch team? Mint asked. Yes. Marhia said. They talked the whole ride when they were almost there, they pulled down the blinds and got changed into the school robes. When the train stopped the grabbed their owls and left the train. Once they were seated at the Ravenclaw table, all the first years were waiting to be sorted, she wasnt listing to Professor McGonagall, in till Mint elbowed her. What. Marhia said. Listen. Mint said. Harry Potter. Professor McGonagall said. What, I thought I was an only child. Marhia said. A boy with black hair, glasses and green eyes went up. Gryffindor. The sorting hat said. Marhia was shocked then she noticed a girl with ice blue hair with aqua eyes, and a boy with black hair and aqua eyes what caught her eye was they had scars on their foreheads, the girls was a snowflake, and the boys had the sun. Im Frost and this is my brother Kai. Frost said. Im Marhia Potter. Marhia said, her eyes went to the Gryffindor table, trying to find Harry. Who are you looking for Mar? Mint asked. That Harry kid. Marhia said still looking. She only looked back to her table when she saw people start eating she was eating when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Marhia looked up but no one was here. She sighed, all the students got up she went back with Mint to the Ravenclaw. The moment she got in she went to her dorm and fell on her bed. To be continued in chapter two.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kaede-chan on July 17, 2006, 5:54:52 AM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanVery intersesting! Grammar and structure could be touched up, but you've got a really neat idea! So that's what your username is, eh? Coolies.

(And I know some of the probs, like the little squares and no paragraphs, are completely the fault of FAC. |:( )