Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - clues

Ever wounder how Hiei would act if he truely fell in love with a girl!?

Chapter 1 - clues

Chapter 1 - clues
If Hiei was truely in love with a girl (i mean enough to marry the girl) he would do the following:

1. he will always try to protect the girl even if others are in trouble.
2. he will blush if she says something nice to him.
3. he will give her special gifts on the holidays.
4. if the girl is not a good fighter he will teach her to fight with a sword on the roof of the house around Midnight.
5. after leasons on roof he will ask the girl to sit next to him and talk together on the roof.
6. if she tells him to do something he will do it even if it something he normal would not do.
7. he will go into a field of flowers and pick a bunch for the girl.
8. he will start hanging out somewhere near the girl but tries not to make it ovious that he following her.
9. he may start having "nightmares" in the middle of the night and have to get a glass of water or something else but he makes sure to pass the girl's room if for some reason she is sleeping in the same house as him.
10. around the time he is ready to ask the girl to marry him you will find him in the bathroom or any other secert room practicing.

Finally when he does ask the girl to marry him, Hiei is well... very romantic about it.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on November 29, 2006, 7:59:32 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvthats nice

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on February 6, 2006, 5:10:32 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animecute! this is awesome! =^_^= *gives pocky and pixie sticks*

kuraiakai on February 3, 2006, 10:01:02 PM

kuraiakai on
kuraiakaiXd. Please make a story with these?

Yukina-chun on July 2, 2005, 4:40:58 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunThat is exacly what Hiei would do if he liked a girl!!! Cool story!!! I wish I could be the girl Hiei truly loved!! I love him sooooooooooo much!!!!

punkrocker on May 10, 2005, 8:47:26 AM

punkrocker on
punkrockerI love it
*_* check out my story

firewingneko on January 27, 2005, 1:50:16 AM

firewingneko on
firewingnekosooooooo cute! luv the part on the roof^^

HiEiChAnSaMa on July 2, 2004, 12:31:40 PM

HiEiChAnSaMa on
HiEiChAnSaMahow bout making one of how to know if you're in love with Hiei?? haha

lrsims91 on May 6, 2004, 10:41:31 AM

lrsims91 on
lrsims91It is a very good story type thing.

LilR on February 27, 2004, 2:29:22 PM

LilR on
LilRso thas nice