Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - For Future Reference

This story is about Sasuke, and Shiori, my oc. So if anyone even reads this, honestly tell me what you think! Give me some feedback! If you don't like canon/oc pairings that's fine, but don't flame.
Criticism is WELCOME! I can take it! Trust me!

Chapter 2 - For Future Reference

Chapter 2 - For Future Reference
Shiori trained under Orochimaru for some time, working to mostly learn restraint, and with help she had acquired near perfect control of herself by the time she was eleven. Orochimaru also got around to explaining to her what exactly she was capable of.
 
“Do you remember when I found you?," He asked.
 
Shiori merely smiled and nodded, remembering. It was a happy memory for her.
 
"Your jutsu is known as kekkei genkai," He paused and smiled at her confusion, then continued. "Kekkei genkai are secret jutsu that are passed down within a clan, and restricted to that clan. They are usually very powerful, and extremely sought after, but you already knew that."
 
"Why are you telling me this?"
 
"Because you should know." He replied, nonchalant. Then there was a sudden gleam in his eyes. "Also because you might need it one day."
 
She could see though, that there was something brewing behind the casual façade he struggled to keep in place.
 
“In addition to that, now that you have become skilled, I want to take another step forward. Do you know what a chakra nature is, Shiori-chan?”
 
“I know what chakra is…”
 
Orochimaru put on a wry smile. “Change in chakra nature is an advanced form of chakra control. It entails the molding of one's chakra into a type of chakra nature. All chakra natures are based upon the five elements, wind, water, fire, earth, and lightning. Your kekkei genkai, kiragarasu, is a physical manifestation of your two natures: earth and fire. As it is now, you rely heavily on your kiragarasu. The next part in your training is to be able to separate your earth nature from your fire nature, and implement attacks using them. That Is What I will teach you.”
 
Shiori was not naturally skilled by any means, she was simply the result of superior bloodline. She wondered if she could do as her father wanted.
--
Exposition, exposition~
kiragarasu=killing glass
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on January 23, 2011, 12:58:21 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianA tad short, but has some nice content.