Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Introductions

This story is about Sasuke, and Shiori, my oc. So if anyone even reads this, honestly tell me what you think! Give me some feedback! If you don't like canon/oc pairings that's fine, but don't flame.
Criticism is WELCOME! I can take it! Trust me!

Chapter 3 - Introductions

Chapter 3 - Introductions
The dark halls of the hideout were sparsely lit, but there were a few lamps lining the walls here and there, so it was light enough to see one's feet at the least. Three distinct figures walked through the darkness, one significantly shorter than the others. The group paused behind him, and he turned to look back. He saw the tallest one give the other a meaningful look, to which they nodded and left. His gaze narrowed with suspicion.
 
The taller one seemed to notice his glare.
"Kukuku, I have a surprise for you, Sasuke-kun. Kabuto has gone to get it." He said.
 
"What is it?" Sasuke became impatient almost on cue. Surprises usually irritated him. He already disliked this man more than enough, and surprises weren't likely to gain his favor.
 
"Not what, but who."
 
"I'm not interested in meeting anyone. In fact, it's the exact opposite"
 
"Humor me." Orochimaru, grinned. Sasuke scowled back. "Here she comes."
 
It was then that he saw her walk forward into the pool of light cast by the nearby lantern, with Kabuto's hands steady on her shoulders. Sasuke's eyes widened a fraction.
 
The girl did not speak, only stared back at him. She wore a simple shirt that zipped up, possibly blue, but the lighting made it hard to tell. Her midnight hair fell forward, resting on her shoulders. But these observations faded from his conscious once he really got a good look at her. Her face showed no emotion; a perfectly formed mask placed in a  heart-shaped face. Her lips possessed a cupid's bow, and a lock of her hair fell between her wide eyes. Her eyes again, showed no emotion, not even polite interest. The color was a startling ice blue and framed with thick lashes, so clear that they appeared almost translucent. Instead of blending in with her fair skin however, they only seemed to pop out even more. Her eyes demanded his attention and acknowledgement.
 
When Orochimaru spoke again it jarred him to reality. "Sasuke-kun, this is my favorite student, Shiori," and his voice rang with pride. "From now on you two are to be sparring partners and rivals." Both Shiori and Sasuke moved their heads to stare at him. Sasuke turned to look at her again, this time to assess any weakness. She seemed extremely frail looking to him, and pale, though there was a possibility that was natural. She did have some air of importance about her, but she obviously didn't notice-he could see that in the way she held herself. She had deep circles under her eyes, which he hadn't seen the first time. Tired. If he was to fight her he knew he would be the winner. It would be beyond easy.
 
She still did not speak.
 
Kaput motioned for everyone to follow, and he led them to a large room, circular with a high ceiling. This was where they would battle. He was still thinking of ways to kill her when she placed herself some twenty yards away from him. Too easy, he thought, and began to charge.
--
I love how Oro always says kukuku in the manga. x' D
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on January 24, 2011, 1:25:41 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI like Sasuke's thought process. Good observations while keeping true to his personality. Good work.