Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-5 of 5 results.
2nd Story is about the last survivor of the Independence Culture (I). A Proto-Inuit civilisation who lived about 4000-3000 years ago.
Apsida is a Sputnik, a magician who can travel through time. However as compensation for this ability, she can never do anything important with her life.

There is one loophole, however--what is important to the world and to an individual on an emotional level is often very different.

Utilising this loophole, Apsida helps people in a way that only she as a time-traveller can do.

To the world what she does is insignificant. To the people she helps, it means the world.
A short story I wrote a while back which kind of came to my mind soon after learning what "Xenoglossia" meant (it means the contentious and rare phenomena of suddenly being able to speak a language that one has had no previous experience in).
This is another thing I did for my English Writing class. We were supposed to base it around a "character" and use that "character" rather than a plot or scene to draw interest from the reader.
A story that I wrote for my final assignment for English Writing at school. Looking back on it, it's really not that good. Can't believe I got an HA on it.

I thought the idea behind it was pretty good at the time, but does anyone get it?