Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Hogwarts: Years to Remember

Possibly I will be writing this. I'm going to see if anyone is interested in it. Starring my character, Taylor Short, and a cast of OCs people give me. Sign up, if you want. Just no relatives of Voldemort, kay?

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Submitted: September 20, 2008 • Updated: September 20, 2008
Word count: 760 • Size: 3k • Comments: 9 • views: 322

Chapter 1 - Diagon Alley
Submitted: September 23, 2008 • Updated: September 23, 2008
Word count: 1943 • Size: 10k • Comments: 4 • views: 239

Chapter 2 - The Hogwarts Express
Submitted: September 25, 2008 • Updated: September 25, 2008
Word count: 1817 • Size: 9k • Comments: 7 • views: 267

Chapter 3 - Unfinished. Do not read.
Submitted: November 11, 2008 • Updated: November 11, 2008
Word count: 1607 • Size: 8k • Comments: 2 • views: 224

Comments

Comments (22)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on September 24, 2008, 12:34:55 AM

shinypikachu2608 on (Chapter: 1)
shinypikachu2608kewl. kitty and molli r here!-random, taylor and moll have like the same wand. except moll has griffin feather.

sailoraqua13 on September 23, 2008, 9:21:35 AM

sailoraqua13 on (Chapter: 1)
sailoraqua13Cool! ^U^

ladychaos on September 22, 2008, 1:47:58 AM

ladychaos on (Chapter: index)
ladychaosif you want you can use my ocs in your fic, they are identical twins :)

ladychaos on September 21, 2008, 2:54:39 AM

ladychaos on (Chapter: index)
ladychaosthis is a really interesting beginning.
Please update soon as i would like to read more

shinypikachu2608 on September 20, 2008, 10:12:01 PM

shinypikachu2608 on (Chapter: index)
shinypikachu2608kewl! i wants molli in here!

Name: molli hawk
Age: same age as harry and co.
hair: dark brown. first yr its short and she wears a big hat, 2nd 3rd & 4th its below shoulder length but always in a pony tail, 5th and the begging of 6th yr its the same length but she wears it down and has two blue ribbons in her hair, after the battle of hogwarts, she loses half of it and its uneven, 7th yr its long.
Eyes: violet(like her brother and mum.)
h.house: ravenclaw(but the hat had a lil bit of a problem putting her somewhere cuz it couldnt decide ravenclaw or griffindor)
allience: shes good. pureblood but her mums side are blood traitors.
personality: cheerful but some times depressed and mournful when deatheaters are around.(she's not really scared of them at all but instead pitys them) strong, independant nature.
Paritcular powers?: she trains to be an animagus. she eventually does and is a dark brown hawk with navy blue tipped wings and tail. her patronus is also a hawk
wand:its a willow wand
Pairing: none rly. in fourth year she has a crush on this dude who totally ignores her. but she gets over him after he brakes her heart. she has a lil soft spot for malfoy half of the time though and 'genuinly feels sorry for that sick little git'(her own words)
family: dauhter of jonathan black and emily hawk(she takes her mothers name), younger three yrs than her older brother zeke black.
pet:luna her black cat and crimson her hawk(she uses hawk to send messages instead of owl)
Bio: *deep breath* her father eloped with her mother and ran to the country.
there they were married for five yrs, having their 1st child, zeke and conceiving molli three yrs on.
seven months bfore birth, her father joined voldamort and ran away taking her brother.
then emily(mum) ran away and sought refuge with albus dumbledor who became their next door nabour when they went to live in the city.
molli grew up with kitty and they went hogwarts together. she went to ravenclaw house.
most of the time when shes there she usually goes around trying to find records of her family.
in 5th yr she goes to the ministry and joins dumbledors army.
6th she fights in 1stbattle of hogwarts and she sees her father who dosnt regognise her and almost kills her, but missing and gives her a huge gash on her right cheek.
7th yr she goes out to search for her father but returns to hogwarts halfway through the year causing
much outburst and killing a deatheater or two with avada kadavra.
she takes part in the 2nd battle of hogwarts two.
+at somepoint or the other she finds that she is a decendant of rowena ravenclaw.
and her mums side all keep hawks and other birds of prey.

swampertgirl0504 on September 20, 2008, 6:17:41 PM

swampertgirl0504 on (Chapter: index)
swampertgirl0504sirius is kitty's father.

swampertgirl0504 on September 20, 2008, 6:14:35 PM

swampertgirl0504 on (Chapter: index)
swampertgirl0504ok...

Name: Katherine 'Kitty' Mae Dumbledore, Grandaughter of Albus Dumbledore, heir to Hogwarts
Age: *well, it differs, obviously*
hair: Purple for the first five years, then silver in the sixth year out of distress when her family die, then gold in the last bit of the seventh year.
Eyes: Purple
Paritcular powers?: As she gets older, her animorphus form is a lilac point cat.
Pairing: Neville Longbottom (awww)
Bio: When she was young, her mother and father were murdered by Voldemort, by Her Gdad interviened and stopped Vmort from killing her. She grew up with him and her best friend was Molli (Shiny's oc) and they were sent to Hogwarts togtether. She went with her pet owl: Gumdrops. But she was put in a different house, she was in Gdor and molli was in ravenclaw!
But she started talking to Taylor when they were put in the same dorm and soon became friends.
In the third year, she finds out her dad wasn't ever killed- Sirius Black was her Dad, but due to his status in Azkaban, he decided with her Mum they couldn't stay together (They were childhood sweethearts in Hogwarts). But that was before he knew she was pregnant. (kity: 0_0) But she keeps the name Dumbledore. Sirius giver her the gift of a kitten as a parting present, Liquorice.
He tells her she has two cousins: Amanda White (Sailoraqua's oc) and Marie Black (MarieBlack07's oc). Marie knows, amanda doesn't. They were in Beaxbattons, but they move to hogwarts in 4th year.
The fourth year she becomes friends with both her cousins and they are all in the same dorm: Her, Taylor, Marie and Amanda.
She gets invited to the Yule Ball by Neville, which she is estatic about, and they have their first kiss their.
For her birthday, Amanda gives Kitty a really weird present: an egg. Unfortunately, when it hatches, she finds out its a dragon. They smuggle it into the forest and have to take care of it from there. She names it Toffee, and keeps it at her house (with her Gdad)
In the fifth year, she gets rly pissed off with Umbridge and stuff. So this makes her determined to go with Harry and the rest to the department of mysteries. Then she gets very distressed when her Dad dies, but she tries to get over it.
However in the sixth year, disaster strikes again, when her Grandad is taken horribly from her. Her hair turns silver out of sorrow.
In the seventh year, she DOESN'T go with harry, ron and hermione, she stays in Hogwarts. Lots of horrible things happen to her but the friends all rely on each other in the room of requirement to get through hard times. When they win the battle at the end, her hair turns gold from joy. ( It was cut by a slytherine to shoulder length when the slytherines caputer her during the year).
Nineteen years later, she wakes up to her Daughter Nena calling her awake. She gets up and dressed and, scared they'll miss the Hogwarts express, takes Nena to the train station On Toffee, the dragon.
Then she flies onto Hogwarts as she is now Headmisteress, (as her Gdad dies it's her job) and she's muttering how annoyed she is her boyfriend still hasn't proposed to her after so many years.
But then, at the feast, Professor Longbootom stands up in front of all of the students and proposes to Kitty.
And, naturally, she says yes.

sailoraqua13 on September 20, 2008, 1:27:58 PM

sailoraqua13 on (Chapter: index)
sailoraqua13Wow...AMAZING!! CONTINUE TONIGHT IF U CAN!!!! ^U^

sailoraqua13 on September 20, 2008, 11:51:43 AM

sailoraqua13 on (Chapter: index)
sailoraqua13Ok, here's her info:
Name:Amanda Harmony White
Age:Same age as Harry and the others
House:Gryfindorr
Specialty Magic:Anything that heals people
Pet:A black owl named Shadow, given to her by Long-term boyfriend, Ron.
Other Info:She is Harry's ferternal twin sister, but when Voldemort attacked their family, like Harry, he left the scar of a dragon wraping from her elbow to her palm, and Dumbledore wiped her memories and made her part of Hermoine's family so Voldemort would never find her. She went to Beaubatix Acadamy with Fleur Delacour until year four, where she was part of the Triwizard Tournament with Harry, and became friends with all his friends and develped a crush on Ron. In their fifth year, she couldn't stand being away from her friends anymore so she transferred to Hogwarts, where they welcomed her to the group gladly. But, in the final battle against Voldemort in year five at the Ministry, Bellatrix Lestrange, against Amanda's will, gave her back all her memories which upset her terribly, and that's when Ron realized exactly how much in love with her she was, and attacked Bellatrix out of anger for causing Amanda such pain. She remained at Hogwarts, and as Ron's girlfriend, from that point on! ^U^
I hope I can be in! ^U^

StrawChan on September 20, 2008, 12:05:55 PM

StrawChan on (Chapter: index)
StrawChanPersonality?
Appearance?
And she really won't appear until book 4?

sailoraqua13 on September 20, 2008, 12:16:19 PM

sailoraqua13 on (Chapter: index)
sailoraqua13Personality:Happy, hyper, loves helping friends, caring, can't stand to see anyone or anything get hurt
Appearance:She has light brown hair that falls to her shoulders, blue eyes, and always wears the Hogwarts school uniform.
Well, in my story no but, if you wanna put her in earlier feel free to! ^U^