Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Draco is my guardian Angel....

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 4 - Draco is my guardian Angel....

Chapter 4 - Draco is my guardian Angel....
Lucia was woken by the sun streaming through the open window, she rolled over wrapping her slender arms around the boy beside her. He was skinny in build but compared to her he seemed like a giant. She started to kiss his neck very gently, then when she got no response she bent down and started to kiss his shoulders first softly, tenderly, then when the boy still did not wake she bit him, hard. "Draco, wake up!"

Draco Malfoy rolled over toward Lucia, "Good morning gorgeous," and then as his senses started to wake up, "ow! that hurt."

"Im sorry," Lucia looked at him with her big dark eyes, "lemme kiss it better," she grinned.

"We have to get up, otherwise my parents will wonder why your in my room."

Lucia sighed and rolled out of the bed. Grabbing a plain white nightgown, which had been slung on the floor the night before she slipped it over her head, "Good-bye sweetie," she kissed draco, "and thanks, last night was fantastic." Carefully she opened the window to draco's room and crept outside to the branches of the tree. Climbing along it she scrambled in the adjacent window, left open last night. She shivered, the night air had got in, making the room very cold. She climbed back into her own bed, pulling the duvet up around her shoulders.

She was just drifting back to sleep when she heard a knock on the door and Narcissa Malfoy's voice, "Wake up Lucia dear, we have to leave for the station soon."

Lucia scowled, she hated the idea of travelling on common transport. She walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out the one dress she hadn't packed, it was quite plain, dark-red, sleeveless, with a gold thread sewn in to make it shimmer slightly, she didnt much like it, but one had to have something downclass to travel in. She'd had to have so many clothes made. Dumbledore had given her special compensation, she didnt have to wear robes, because they didnt have any small enough to fit her, and besides she would have to wear first-year robes even though she was going to be in the third year.

Before she put the dress on she took two ribbons one gold, one red from her waist, which was a mesh of ribbons, all of them knotted tightly around her waist, all the colours of the rainbow. She put the dress on and wound the two ribbons into her hair.Splashing her face with the cold water from the basin, she quickly cleaned her tiny teeth, everything about her seemed to be small.

She ran down the stairs to the dining room where the family were sat at breakfast. "Good morning Lucius," She curtseyed, "Good morning narcissa," she kissed the older woman on the cheek, "Morning draco," she grinned at him, and then let her lips lightly brush his cheek, as if kissing him was the last thing she wanted to do. She sat to breafast not eating but drinking a small cup of black coffee. She did not speak through-out breakfast, Mr and Mrs Malfoy thought she was too scared about her first day at hogwarts, draco knew her better, as they got down from the table he whispered in her ear, "Talk to me on the way there."

The trunks were already in the back of the car, Narcissa and Lucius kissed both children goodbye, "Dont worry Lucia, Draco will look after you," Comforted Lucius, Draco seemed to swell with pride that his father thought he was responsible enough.

The children climbed into the back seat of the car, as it pulled away from the front of the wiltshire mansion they closed the divide between the front and the back so the driver couldnt hear what they were saying. Lucia immediatly snuggled up to draco, thankful for the blacked out windows. "Draco darling, Im worried,"

"What about,"

"About us, they might not understand, like your parents."

"They dont need to know about who we really are to each other, we pretend that we're simply boyfreind and girlfriend."

"What about Seiji,"

"He already knows, and he understands, beside if he tells on us I'll just have to tell everyone what i get up to with him, that will cause a stir"

Lucia laughed maliciously, then she paused. "But it's halfway through the school year, draco they all already have made freinds."

Draco laughed, "Don't worried gorgeous, I 'll introduce you to all the right people, they'll love you, everyone at hogwarts always enjoys meeting beautiful people." He kissed the top of her head, "now sleep, you didnt get much rest last night," he grinned, " you need to rest before we catch the train."

Draco didnt even wake her up to catch the train, certainly many heads were turned when draco malfoy was spotted carrying a small darkhaired girl onto the train. Lucia didnt wake up until malfoy lay her on the seat in the empty compartment. She sat up, "Oh wonderful," she sight sarcastically, "is this a train then? couldnt you lot think up a better for of transport."

"Shhhhh, you have to pretend to be like us" he said, picking her up he sat her on his lap and started to slide his hand up her leg when the compartment doors swung open, and two great oafs walked in.

"Who's this?" asked a horrified Lucia,

"Crabbe, Goyle," said draco waving a hand in their direction, "they're sort of like bodyguards, but too slow to understand whats going on, dont worry" He kissed her, and then turned to the boys, "Well dont just stand there, sit."

Lucia laughed, "They're like doggies,"

A malicious grin spread across draco's face, "exactly like dogs."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 17, 2006, 9:52:38 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHa ha ha! That's brilliant! I love this story already!!!
Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute!
"Good-bye sweetie," she kissed draco, "and thanks, last night was fantastic."
Ha ha ha! I laughed so hard! I can't imagine you ever saying that to anyone! It was hilarious!
Oh yeah, and then there was:
"but one had to have something downclass to travel in" OOOOOooooOOOooooh, suit you sir.
Posh little biatch! ;)
Hmm, Draco darling!
*collapses in laughter*
Sorry, it's hilarious! And great! Dude, gonna read the next chapter now.

Lanathae on January 7, 2006, 11:25:33 PM

Lanathae on
LanathaeDogs? what the hell? you are strange, and Draco kisses you too much >< you need some yaoi in your story, heh heh heh

Nemya on January 7, 2006, 10:30:15 PM

Nemya on
NemyaHa ha, "two great oafs" xDDD Awww so weird story... Like dogs? I am confused already, ah well xD