Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Truth

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 5 - The Truth

Chapter 5 - The Truth
As they neared hogwards Lucia banished Crabbe and Goyle from the compartment so she could change into a more fitting dress, she also used the opportunity for a quick make out session with draco.

Once in hogwarts Lucia was seperated from draco, with a hardly breif kiss she bade him farewell, he went to start of term assembly with the rest of the school, Lucia went up to Dubledore's office. As she walked in he bowed his atheritic back to her. She smiled dutifully, she hated old people, she'd never seen the point in them.

"Now Princessa," the old man began,

"Please," said Lucia graciously, "Just Lucia is fine."

"Lucia, I understand no-one is to know about your....difference, shall we say, cautions will be taken I understand you have a cover story."

"Yes I am Princess Lucia of Monico."

"Fine, perfect, that is what all the pupils and staff will be told, apart from your head of house, which reminds me,"

Lucia sighed, she hated the way old people had no memory, "You already know I'll be slytherin."

"Yes but formalities are formalities, you know that." He got down the dusty old hat and placed it on her head, almost immediatly the hat jumped off her head, "Slytherin," it cried, "just please, tell me before you do something like that to me."

Lucia laughed, "foolish old hat," she said.

Dumbledore smiled weakly, "The only problem which remains is your blood,"

"I've already put a spell on myself which prevents me from being cut, dont worry."

"Good, good, and now we must go to assembly."

__________________________________________

The students were settling themselves into their places, catching up on the gossip after the christmas holidays. When Professor McGonagall banged on the desk, "Professer Dumbledore will enter now," she said in her clipped tones. The entire school turned to stare when not only Professor Dumbledore entered, but a small girl, only about five foot, with her head held high entered beside him. She was wearing a floorlength white dress, with silver brocade and silver stars embrodered on the skirt. Her long black hair fell down beside her, adorned with a silver, white crown. But her most distinguishing feature was her eyes pure black.

Dumbledore pointed towards draco and whispered something in Lucia's ear. She swiftly went to sit beside him. Dumbledore stood at the front of the hall. "now students, I know it is not customary for hogwarts to receive pupils halfway through the year, but today we are welcoming a very special student," all heads turned towards Lucia, who, oblivious to all the attention was repeatedly kissing a grinning malfoy whilst running her finger down his chest. Dumbledore coughed, "Lucia, please stand up."

Lucia obediently rose and trying to ignore draco's hand, which was slowly working its way down her back, she said politly, "Yes Dumbledore" most of the students were shocked to see she did not call the headmaster professor.

"Everybody, this is Princess Lucia, she is princess of monico, and despite being only first year age, we are delighted to have her in the third year." The faces around the hall were stunned, hermione granger started to speak "but....." ron weasly shut her up. Dumbledore continued, "Thank you Lucia," she sat down, and proceded to run her toungue around the inside of draco's ear.

"I hope we will all welcome Lucia," said dumbledore, "I'm sure you will soon find your way around Lucia, but until then, Im sure your cousin Draco will be delighted to show you around."

Both the Malfoys froze. Draco tried to slide under the table his face bright red, Lucia simply smiled at Dumbledore, "Thank-you headmaster, Im sure he will."

"Blimey...." said a stunned Ron, "They dont act like cousins."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 17, 2006, 10:01:15 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightRUNNING YOUR TONGUE AROUND THE INSIDE OF HIS YEAR?!?! THAT'S DISGUSTING! ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING *is sick* WHAT IF YOU GOT EAR WAX ON YOUR TONGUE?!?!
*shudder shudder* Well, let's forget that issue, prompty!
Princess Lucia. Well, I never could have guess *grin grin* obviously ><
Ha, cousinness is kinda gross! I mean, my cousins are just hidious, so I guess Draco is kinda an allowance, but still, cousin X cousiness *shudder shudder shudder*
You lick his ear???? Man, that's just wrong!

Lanathae on January 7, 2006, 11:30:00 PM

Lanathae on
LanathaeoO cousins? WTF that is scary

Eoara on January 7, 2006, 10:50:03 PM

Eoara on
Eoarai agwee with wonny.....blimey!

was very good, and please write more soon...

**returnes to word document**

Nemya on January 7, 2006, 10:32:44 PM

Nemya on
NemyaHee hee, cousinxcousiness eh? Sounds interesting although... "she also used the opportunity for a quick make out session with draco." EW. xPP

Also you don't like old people eh? You should respect your elders. Tch.