Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Secrets

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 6 - Secrets

Chapter 6 - Secrets

As the students filed out of the Hall, Draco felt a hand on his shoulder, seeing her cousin turn around, Lucia stopped and turned to see what it was.

"your family into incest then malfoy?" asked a dorky looking boy with a ridiculous haircut and glasses,

"Well atleast we're pure-blood," Marlfoy spat in hermione's direction.

The dork turned to Lucia and stuck out his hand, "Harry Potter." he said.

"I hope you enjoy being him." said Lucia as she turned away, only to be stopped by a hand on her shoulder,

"Doesnt that mean anything to you?" said Harry,

"Not really, no. And dont touch me." she was about to walk away when draco whispered in her ear.

"Oh, draco said you survived voldemort, and you think that makes you special?" Lucia laughed, "Draco darling, introduce me to some respectable people."

Malfoy grinned, and kissed Lucia, "Yes darling, here's someone." They left a stunned Harry Potter and his cronies, to face a tallish boy concealing a sword under his cloak, "G'day," he said in a slight australian accent.

"OhmyGods," gushed Lucia, "Your Seiji, Draco told me all about you, he says your his..........special freind." she winked at Seiji, "He's told me all the......pranks.......you get up to." Laughing, Lucia linked her arm through Draco's "I understand we have no lessons today, show me our commonroom," she grinned, "and your bedroom, i need to know where that is." Laughing Draco and Lucia swanned off to the slytherin commonroom, followed by a scowling seiji.

They spent the rest of the day sorting out Lucia's room, she had a room to herself because snape couldnt decide whether to put her in the 1st year room of the 3rd year room. Snape immedietly took shine to Lucia, knowing what she was he made special arrangements for her to eat seperatly from everyone else, although she would be expected to attend breakfast, and had hargrid move some wardrobes into her room. He also gave her a spare key to his hallowed store cupboard, just incase she should need anything.

As the day was drawing to a close, everyone had gone to their dorms for an early night, everyone except Lucia, Seiji and Draco. Draco was dozing in a chair by the fire. Seiji was sat on the sofa. When Lucia entered and saw draco asleep, she immedialty wandered over to Seiji. "Seiji darling," she spoke softly so as not to wake her cousin, "Please dont hate me. I know all about you and draco, but the thing is, I dont want to break you two up, but you must understand the importance that I stay with draco."

"And whats that,"

"I'm going to marry him,"

"But he's your cousin,"

"I know, its an ancient Malfoy tradition that Draco and I found out about when I was about 5, and we rather liked the idea." She giggled. "So please dont hate me, I dont object to you liking draco, and I shall.....turn a blind eye to the time you spend with him, of course I shant tell anyone, but neither shall you. Draco and i are very close, people dont understand that, they can cope with us......fooling around but not with anything else. So...........I'll keep your secret, if you keep mine"

Seiji nodded dumbly....unsure of what to say.

Gently Lucia shook draco awake, "come on draco, bedtime."

Draco grinned, and followed Lucia up to her bedroom. She put a simple locking spell on the door and then turned to draco who had already taken off his cloak and tie, and was beginning to unbutton his shirt. "Draco darling, will you help me out of this dress? its a beast to get off."

Draco obediently started to undo the dress, and then he gasped as it fell to the floor, "Lucy...." he asked, "Do you ever wear anything under your clothes,"

"Of course!" Lucia laughed, "I wear my ribbons." Grinning she pushed him onto the bed, and threw a book at the lightswitch. In the darkness, she continued to undress draco.

_________________________

Seiji got up from the sofa, and unsteadly walked to his dorm, stupidly he automatically got into draco's empty bed.
When draco returned in the earlyhours of the morning, he found Seiji asleep in his bed. Draco grinned and climbed in beseid the boy, kissing him gently "I'm sorry, I do love you......but not asmuch as I love her,"

"S'ok," muttered a sleepy seiji, kissing draco back, before drifting back to sleep.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on January 27, 2006, 3:24:02 AM

Nemya on
NemyaHa ha ha this is such a weird story but so funny, I love your description of Harry...

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 17, 2006, 10:07:24 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_light*agrees with PLL* FIVE YEARS OLD! JESUS WOMAN! AND DRACO SHOULD KNOW BETTER! (incidentally, how old is Draco in this???) BUT STILL?!?! FIVE YEARS OLD! AND YOU'RE COUSINS! *twitches*

Eoara on January 8, 2006, 4:54:34 PM

Eoara on
EoaraI WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.....well, i know what YOU are, but i want to know WHAT you are. and how you act, and blahblha....PLEASE write more soon....pppllleeeeeeeease

Lanathae on January 7, 2006, 11:38:14 PM

Lanathae on
Lanathaei don't thik i like you, stealing my Draco... *kills*

yeah, write more ^^