Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Mmm Mmm Breakfast

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 7 - Mmm Mmm Breakfast

Chapter 7 - Mmm Mmm Breakfast
Lucia woke to find herself alone in bed. Draco must have gone back to his own dorm to avoid rumours. She was about to get up when she heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" she asked,

"It's me, er, professor snape." Snapes voice answered, "I've brought you breakfast."

"Why thank you snape," Lucia swiftly got up and pulled a black robe on. She opened the door, and took the plate of raw flesh from professer snape, she kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you very much, its so kind of you."

"Er, thats okay," no-one had ever thanked professor snape before, and he was quite unsure of how to react, "Well, you need to be down for breakfast in half and hour." He shut the door, and Lucia took the plate and sat down on her bed. She swiftly gobbled up the raw meat, and, wiping the blood from her lips she started to get dressed. As it was her first day of lessons, she decided she needed something nice to wear. She pulled on a white dress which fell about 3 inches above her knee, with the skirt sticking out, over the skirt were black flowers. On top of this she pulled a similar style pink net, so the black flowers were made dark purple. In her hair she wound a purple ribbon and a pink ribbon. She splashed her face, and cleaned her teeth, before going to find draco.

Draco was pulling on his robes when Lucia walked in, "Er, Lucy, this is a boys dorm."

Lucia looked around at Draco's dorm mates, "You don't mind do you?" she asked sweetly

The boys dumbfoundedly shook their heads, unsure of what to say.

"Now, Draco darling," continued Lucia, "Am I in your classes,"

"Yep," draco grinned, it looked like he would no longer have to sit next to the weasly boy in lessons, on the pretence of showing his cousin what to do. "Now come on, I suppose you've already eaten,"

Lucia nodded silently, "I'm to come with you to breakfast, at least thats what snapey said,"

"Snapey?" Seiji asked, to the sniggers of the other boys.

Lucia turned on him, "Look, if I can get Snape to like me, think how many house points slytherin will get,"

The sniggers of the boys stopped, she was right of course.

"Breakfast?" Draco broke the silence, and taking Lucia's arm, led her down to breakfast

At breakfast Lucia just sat watching all the people, watching her. Smiling at dumbledore as she sat down, she then proceeded to use the time to find suitable freinds. Her eyes scanned the hall, anyone talking to potter was immediatly discarded. While her Eyes we roaming the room, her hand was surruptisiously stroking draco's leg.

"I do wish you wouldnt do that angel," he turned to her,

"Why not?"

"Makes it bloody difficult to hold a conversation," draco laughed.

Insulted Lucia turned to talk to Seiji who was on her other side,

"Do you know ANYONE apart from draco?" she asked,

Seiji shook his head, "no, I havnt been here long, and anyway, Dumbledore doesnt really like me to associate with too many people,"

Lucia smiled, "Everytime I talk to you I spot similarities between us."

_________________________________________________

After breakfast, Lucia turned to Draco, "What lesson do we have first,"

"D.A.D.A," said draco simply,

"dada? whats that?" Laughed Lucia, "teaching us about our fathers, mind you, wouldnt mind learning about yours," she joked.

Draco slapped her hard across the face, "I'm the one you like," he hissed, "not my father,"

Lucia shrugged, "ok, well whats D.A.D.A then?"

"Defence against the Dark Arts"

"Oooh goody," The smile returned to Lucia's face, A lesson all about me."


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on January 27, 2006, 3:26:14 AM

Nemya on
NemyaHA HA HAAA oh this is just so funny but wrong I guess ah well ew Lucius xP Nasty!

And yuuum raw meat... I think you need to wear school uniform!?

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 17, 2006, 10:11:33 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightWouldn't mind learning about Draco's daddy, eh? You really are a little slut you know that ^^ Draco, Snape, Lucius, smiling at Dumbledore oO That THAT'S just wrong!

Lanathae on January 11, 2006, 5:43:59 AM

Lanathae on
LanathaeWHAT???

Lucia smiled, "Everytime I talk to you I spot similarities between us."

there is nothing the same with us! I'm a murderer and you are some flesh eating weirdo. i am so much cooler than you