Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - God, arnt lessons fun

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 8 - God, arnt lessons fun

Chapter 8 - God, arnt lessons fun
They entered the classroom to find Proffesor Lupin already at his desk. Draco approached him, "Professor, can I sit next to Lucia, I'm showing her the ropes,"

"He's showing her alot more than that" Harry sniggered,

"No, Draco," said Remus firmly, "We have a seating plan in this class, and we shall stick to it, Lucia, you will sit at the back with Seiji,"

Draco scowled and went to sit in his place next to ron, whilst Lucia took her place at the back of the class. Neither Lucia nor Seiji saw the point in learning Defence Against The Dark Arts, as they were probably as dark as you could get, without being Lord Voldermort himself. They sat at the back of the room, chatting, mostly about Draco, and about Remus,

"You know what he is?" asked Lucia,

"Yup," Seiji nodded,

"And Dumbledore was worried," Lucia laughed, "He's no more dangerous than say, you or I"

They also amused themselves by mmimicking hermione, as her hand shot up to answer every question.

"And now," Lupin drawled on in his boring voice, "Who can tell me the final true dark creature,"

Instantly hermione's hand shot up, but then slowly she lowered it again, as she realised she didnt know the answer.

Lupins gaze fell to the back of the room, "Seiji, Lucia, stop talking, and now you can answer the question, if you can"

Seiji looked worried, he hadn't been listening, Lucia glared at Lupin and muttered something inaudible.

"What was that Lucia?" Lupin asked, "Come to the front and say that."

Lucia walked slowely up to the front of the class. "The final dark creatures are Fairies, or Fair Folk, as they are truly called," she spoke as if she was reciting from a text book, continuing in the same bored voice, "and incase you're wandering how I knew the question, Im female, I can multitask."

"Hmm, well thank you Lucia," Lupin did not look pleased,

On her way back to her seat, Lucia bent to kiss a grinning draco, with just a little too much toungue for it to be the sort of kiss you would give a cousin."

"LUCIA, STOP THAT AT ONCE!" Lupin roared, "I dont care WHAT your feelings for draco are, but in my class there will be no public displays of affection."

Lucia turned on him, her voice dripping with venom, "How DARE you tell me what to do, filthy mudblood, you have absolutly NO right." and then she added, in a whisper so low only remus could here it, "and if you give them any more clues as to what I am, I'll let them know exactly what you are...."

Lupin looked scared for a second, and then straightend his back, "Malfoy, back to your seat,"

Draco looked up, confused, "but Im in my seat..."

Lucia simply laughed, "If your not going to call me Lucia, then my name is, Princessa Lucia Carlotta Emerald Elisabetta Marie-anne Titania Clarisse Malfoy." She grinned and started to return to her seat,

"Thats quite a name," said seiji,

"Yeah, pretty aint it, Elisabetta is after my mother."

At the front of the class next to Draco, Ron spoke, "Your a malfoy too, blimey, your all so incestuos."

Lucia turned to him, "Do draco and I scare you ronald?"

Ron stood up to face her, "No, course not, I just find it a little weird."

Lucia started to trace her finger from his belly button across his chest towards his face,

"uh, er," stuttered Ron

"You're touching a weasly" said draco in disbelief

Lucia's finger was just tracing up Rons neck when she stopped, and thumped him on the side of his head. Ron fell over, tears streaming down his face, "What was that for?"

"Firstly for calling my family insestuos, Draco and I might be, but the Malfoy family are not, ok? secondly for being a weasly, thats reason enough in itself, and thirdly, for you and your family bringing disgrace to the term pure blood." she started to walk away, and then stopped, "Oh yeah, and fourth, for crying becuase you were hit by a girl." She laughed.

"Right, 20 points from Slytherin," Remus called.

Lucia looked at him, her eyes burning with fury,

"You've really done it now," Draco grinned, he loved having Lucia around, things were always more interesting.

Lucia let out a blood curdling scream, tear streaming down her face, she collapsed onto the floor sobbing. Snape had been walking past when he heard Lucia and he ran into the room, "Lucia, whats the matter,"

"he, he," Lucia pointed at Lupin, and then in a whisper said, "He threatened to bite me............"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on January 27, 2006, 3:28:54 AM

Nemya on
NemyaOh dear you are sooo rude oh dear me xDDD

I love her weirdness rudeness, it is actually quite funny xP

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 17, 2006, 10:16:12 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightLupin's a mudblood oO? Ha ha ha, Ron's a loser!
My God, you have a long name!
You're a fairy ^^ They are awesome dude! ^^

Lanathae on January 11, 2006, 5:51:14 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeyes, that is quite like you, godamn dog... only jokeing of course, don't kill me ^^;