Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Truth

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 11 - The Truth

Chapter 11 - The Truth
Lucia woke to a knock on the door, "Lucia, have you seen Draco?" Professor Snape asked,

Lucia turned over to see Draco's peacful sleeping face, "Uh, yeah, he's in here,"

"Uh right, ok, well, aslong as he isnt missing, or something" Snape stumbled in his usual akward manner, he always seemed nervous around Lucia, "Dont forget," he reminded, "Its your first day back of Defence Against the Dark Arts"

"Thanks" said Lucia, as she heard his footsteps moving into the distance, she kissed Draco, "wake up sleepy head." she grinned...

"Wha?" Draco was always so adorable when he was half unconcious.

"Wake up, I need you, its my first dada lesson"

Draco smiled, he loved the way she copied his abbreiviations, "okay sweetie," then realisation hit him, "damn."

"What?"

"Everyone's gonna notice me coming out of your room, dont you think theres gonna be questions?"

"Say you stayed up all night talking to me, and act tired, that'll work"

Draco laughed, "ok.....I'll give it a try"

They both ran down to breakfast, hand in hand. Lucia wearing a pink summery dress, it was almost May after all. They sat down to breakfast, and Lucia chattered away to Seiji. "I'm sorry about all that fuss,"

"Yeah, well." Seiji said with an australian tang....his accent always got more australian when he was annoyed.

"Please forgive me....I've got to sit next to you" Lucia laughed,

"You back doing Defence Against?"

"Yup, I'm kinda excited, it was boring just sitting in the common room on my own."

Seiji laughed as Dumbledore told the students to go to their lessons. Seiji, Lucia and Draco walked to their lesson together, entering the room, Lucia curtseied to Lupin, "Morning Remus," she said.

"Morning Lucia."

She went to take her seat at the back of the class, and before Professor Lupin had even opened his mouth, She and seiji were laughing away, Draco looked back jealously, but then remembered what he had done, Lucia having a conversation was nothing in comparison.

"Good-morning class," Lupin began. "Now we come to study the last dark creatures in our syllabus, the Fair Folk. Unlike humans the unforgivable curses do not work on them, for reasons that I will explain later. But first as this is DEFENCE against the dark arts, I shall teach what does work. Now can anyone tell me a curse that does work on a fairy."

Hermonies hand shot up, "the 'sbarazzato fascino' curse" she said proudly.

"Well," whispered Lucia to seiji, "some-ones been doing her homework"

"Very good," congratulated Lupin, "and now I shall need a volunteer, Lucia, as you were talking i think it should be you."

Panick filled Lucia's eyes, surely he wouldn't surely he couldnt. She looked in desperation a Draco. "I volunteer sir," Draco said unexpectedly.

"Brilliant," Lupin clasped his hands together, "We can have Both the malfoys,"

"No sir, I volunteer, instead of Lucia."

"I need you both, now come on."

Lucia reluctantly walked to the front of the class, Draco joining her. He took her hand and squeezed it, "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Don't worry," she whispered back, "I dont think its going to be a problem."

They stood at the front of the class, hand in hand. Lupin pointed his wand at Draco, "sbarazzato fascino" he said, and nothing happened. He turned to the class "As you can see it has no effect on humans, lets try again." This time he pointed the wand at Lucia, she just had time to whisper, "You bastard," before he uttered the words, "sbarazzato fascino". Lucia screamed, falling to the floor, writing in pain. For a second, her image changed, her hair became long, lank, blonde hair falling down her back, and the pale pointed face of a malfoy was utterly recognisable. Then she regain herself. "You bastard," she repeated. Then, "Draco, unscrew my wand."

"What?"

"My wand, unscrew the top of it,"

Dumbfoundedly Draco did,

"Whats inside?"

"A black ribbon."

"Is that it? Oh gods." she sighed, " take it out, tie it with the rest"

Draco dutifully took out the black ribbon, laying the wand on the floor he started to undo Lucia's dress. He slid his hands inside her dress and fastened the ribbon around her waist, before tenderly kissing her kneck.

"Thanks," Lucia stood up and turned to Remus, "You knew? How could you, that was my last life, I..." she stuttered, before collapsing in a faint.

"Well," Professor Lupin turned to the stunned class, "It would seem that someone is not quite human."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on January 27, 2006, 3:35:27 AM

Nemya on
NemyaKaty, you have never been not human in real life even...

Because... You are a giant....









Walking







TOE.

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 17, 2006, 10:31:17 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHey, you have two chapters names The Truth!!!! It should be *in weird movie trailer voice* the Truth Number 2

Lanathae on January 11, 2006, 6:26:25 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeheh heh, katy's not human *chants*

well, it is kinda obviouse, but still *chants*

Eoara on January 11, 2006, 4:35:51 AM

Eoara on
EoaraIt appears that mon godfather might have upset the little princessa...oh dear **snicksnick**

oh well, as usual was tres good!!! look forward to reading more soony woony!!!
^^