Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Defence Against...ME

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 13 - Defence Against...ME

Chapter 13 - Defence Against...ME
Lucia walked into the defence against the dark arts class, and looked at the faces staring at her. Sulking in the back corner was professor Lupin, and snape was stood by the door, Lucia looked at him unsure of what to do, he indicated for her to sit at the teachers desk. Grinning Lucia walked calmly and sat ON the teachers desk.

"Right....well......this is why im not a teacher." she laughed, "I guess you want to learn about fairies, well actually you probably dont, seeing as potter is not focusing on what i am saying." harry blushed. " I guess the place to start is going to be how Fairies are different to humans. There are lots of ways, mainly...blood." Lucia got out a pocket knife and cut her finger, her blood shining and silver spilled out of the wound, she let some drop on the palm of her hand and then licked it off, "mmm tasty."

Seiji laughed, "Whats it taste of?" but before he had finished a cup full of the shining silver blood had appeared on his desk. Unnerved he dipped his finger in the cup and tasted it, "it tastes, it tastes how turkish delight should taste,"

"curiouser and curiouser, you really are a marvel seiji," she turned to her cousin, "Draco, what does it taste of..."

"er....honey I think?"

Lucia grinned, "ignoring seiji for the moment, Fairy blood tastes of what every you want it to taste of. As you can all see its a different colour, its also slightly different in consistancy, and more volatile." she laughed, "but this isnt a potions lesson, the improtant thing is that most human spells work, not by altering the brain, but by altering the blood, and so most human spells don't work on me." Her eyes flickered toward harry, "potter come here"

Harry shook his head, he could feel his scar itching, and knew that what ever was coming wouldnt be good,"

Lucia scowled, "I said , come here," she repeated as potter was flung in the air and then fell crumpled at her feet. "Now potter, lets see your scar," harry uncertainly brushed his hair aside, "its from an unforgivable isnt it?" asked Lucia, "well well well, and you think surviving it makes you special," Potter nodded, Lucia laughed, "Why dont you try one of the unforgivables on me..."

Harry looked round to Professor Lupin, who nodded, and then to snape, "Dont worry potter," snape smirked, "you wont get sent to askaban," Harry turned to look at Neville, and decided against the cruciatus curse, he open his mouth to say, 'Imperio,' but felt his scar burning, he pointed his wand at Lucia and shouted, " Avada Kedavra"

...

There was a blinding flash of light, and Lucia laughed, " You see potter, you really arn't that special."

The class looked around stunned, and as they were coming to their senses lucia said, "sit down potter,"

Harry felt his knees give way and he fell to the floor. Draco laughed, "I dont think she meant there potter," Harry felt himself being flung back to the his seat,

Lucia turned to the rest of the class, "As you can probably guess, one advantage fairies have is not only do we not need to say spells, but we dont need to even have a wand"

"Thats unfair!" said ron,

Lucia laughed, "nothing about fairies is fair, apart from how they look."

"But surley you have some good looking fairies, and some ugly ones," said hermione pompously,

"Wrong...." fairies choose how they look, I can look like anyone I want to." Instantly her image changed so she looked like hermione, "So actually I'm right." said Lucia in hermione's voice, and then quickly she flickered, Seiji, Draco, Harry, Snape, Lupin, looking breifly like them all, then seiji again, winking at draco, and then back to being Lucia.

"So whats your natural shape?" hermione tried to keep up her end, but not very well

"Thats for you to decide, do I look like this, or this?" now her form changed, instantly her long black hair turned to silver and her skin changed to a flowing white, which seemed to be constantly moving. She appeared to shrink slightly, but also to glow, and then she open her eyes, there were no pupils, no irisis, nothing they were just pure black. Hermione screamed. and this new, deamonic Lucia grinned, black pointed fangs, "Like it?"

______________________________

Lucia returned to her normal form to find hermione screaming, harry and ron flustering over her, snape, drooling, and draco sitting at his desk with his mouth open, in astonishment. "Whats the matter?" she asked him, "You've seen my mother do that before,"

"No....its not that......its just," Draco blushed, "You dont half look sexy when you do that."

Snape clapped his hands together, "Right class, back to order, please continue Lucia."

Lucia returned to sitting on the desk. "Not only can I change my form I can also change yours." She clicked her fingers, and instantly the room was in a turmoil. Here is what everyone looked like:

Draco - no change, just slightly more tanned
Harry - wearing a girls party dress
Ron - a weasel
Crabbe and Goyle - dogs [its because they obey draco like dogs obey their masters]
Hermione - for once, looking good, hair nolonger frizzy and wearing decent clothers
Seiji - wearing a really nice........dress

"Oh seiji, you make a great girl, I don't know, theres just something about you that reminds me of a girl." Lucia laughed

Lupin growled from the back of the room, "change them back."

"Oh but they look so much better," Lucia grumbled as she changed them back, much to hermione's dismay. "now back to the lesson," Lucia continued, "We also choose our names, Like mine, I named myself after my uncle Lucius, and also after and Angel of yours, Lucifer, it means light."

"You do know thats the devil." said hermione 'knowlagabley'

"Yup.....why d'ya think I chose it?" Lucia grinned, "and the old fairitale about us being immortal, well its kinda true. If when Lupin cast the spell on me you were observant, you would have seen draco tie a ribbon around my waist. We have a set number of lives, like cats, who have nine, Fairies have alot more than that, all the colours they can think of....black has to be the last one you use up." she looked pointedly at lupin before carrying on" so lupin used up my last life, it was very foolish of him, as how was he to know I had any left. You can have your lives renewed, but only the queen of the fairies can do that, thankfully thats my mother, so I'll get my renewed soon, but its a very painful ceremony, you have to spill one drop of blood and one tear for every life you have used, and its not easy to make a fairy cry, so its going to hurt." again she glared at remus. "but aslong as those ribbons are around your waist, your still alive."

"But..." started draco, "sometimes you wear them in your hair."

Lucia laughed, "every fairy law, commandment or decree, can broken in the interest of colour co-ordination." She grinned, "and another interesting thing........all fairies are female. Yes i know to you this would cause 'reproductive problems' but firstly fairies dont need to have sex to have kids, they just do it for fun, and secondly, most fairies have human husbands. probably powerful wizards," she said looking pointedly at draco, who blushed, "if fairies have male babies, then they become human, very good wizards, Cedric Diggory, he goes to this school," she looked to Snape for confirmation

Snape nodded, "hmm, yes, very gifted,"

"Cedric, his mothers a fairy, he was probably transported to his father in this world, thats where the stories of changeling babies come from. And if fairies have female babies, then they bcome fairies."

Ron put his hand up, "So where does the tales of dancing, and music come from?"

"Oh fairy music's is very special.......would you like to hear some."

"No thanks." said Lupin quite definately,

"Oh but I have my insturment right here," Lucia got out a strange instument, it was like a small harp, but the edges were hollow, with fingerholes, and coming out of the top was a doble reed, so it was kinda like a cross between a recorder, an oboe, and a harp. "This one's for you remus," she said and put the instrument to her lips, she started to play, her fingers bluring arcross the finger holes, and the strings of the harp, faster than the eye could follow. As the tune started Professor Lupin fell to his knees, "I'm sorry I cast that spell on you Lucia, please forgive me." Lucia laughed and stopped playing,"as you can see, fairy music has special powers, listen to this one." She signaled to draco to block his ears, and once again began to play, within minutes the whole class were asleep, except draco who hadnt been listening.

"Come on," said Lucia, "its last lesson, and its ages till supper," she took him by the hand, and then stopping, clicked her fingers and a message appeared on the blackboard.

Lucia and Draco ran out into the spring sunshine, and running down to the shores of the lake, they sat there for hours, Lucia playing music, and Draco holding her in his arms, talking of the old days. "Do you remember when ............."or"can you think of the time we........" for hours until supper.

___________________________

As the supper bell rang the Defence agains the dark arts class started to awake. Sitting up they saw a message on the whiteboard.......

Just so you know, Fairies can read your mind, and so I know all the dirty thoughts you have about me........
Lucia Malfoy

The boys all looked shocked, none more so than professor snape, who had just found a small note in his pocket saying

That includes you sexy....
LM

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on January 27, 2006, 3:42:28 AM

Nemya on
NemyaHA HA I love the note you leave in Snape's pocket... How disturbing you are indeed...

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 17, 2006, 10:44:20 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightOooh, and fairy blood sounds SO tasty!

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 17, 2006, 10:43:41 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightYAY! CEDRIC DIGGORY IS HALF FAIRY! HOW COOL IS THAT! OMG I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE!
Okies *calms down* This is such a cool story! I love it SO much! And the end bit was great! Poor Snape, he must be so confussed, no one has ever called him sexy before. His emotions must be in absolute termoil, and it's all your fault!
Can my charrie do something horrible to Cho Chang and go out with Cedric? Pleasey weasey *begs*
Coolness, please write more as soon as possible! Thankies dude!

Lanathae on January 16, 2006, 6:18:22 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathae"then seiji again, winking at draco"

that just cracked me up ^^

and yes... i'd make a good girl eh? ....

and turkish delight is grooooosssss and desugsting and horrible etc.

and write more please ^^