Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Er...stuff

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 14 - Er...stuff

Chapter 14 - Er...stuff
"Dirty thoughts?" Seiji asked Lucia as he walked into the Slytherin commonroom.

"Don't worry, I'm not so conceited i think YOU fancy me.........the rest of the do though" she laughed, and then, suddenly serious, "I need to talk to you."

"What about?"

"Are you adopted?"

"Err...no I dont think so..."

"And your parents never mentioned anything about you be a changeling child......"

"what is this...the spanish inquisition [NOBODY EXPECTS THE.......] and no they didnt, why?"

"Coz i recon your a fairy, as I said, you dont get male fairies, any boy children become...er...changelings, handed over to this world. Like cedric,"

"And why am I one,"

"When you tasted my blood you described exactly how it should taste, to humans it tastes different, thus....you arn't human"

Seiji stood up....."riight okay, well I'm leaving now, if you dont mind, im kinda scared."

Lucia grinned, "fine....okay." she got up and walked out of the common room, leaving seiji totally freaked. She wandered down the stairs and out into the grounds down to the shores of the lake. She sat for a while alone, before she started, she could hear footsteps, and smell potter, (a stench which made her want to throw up) but not see him, he must have his special little cloak on, she thought to herself. "I know you're there potter,"

Harry jumped, knocking the cloak askew, revealing him, ron AND hermione.

"Must have been cosy in there." Lucia smirked.

"Well you seem to be pretty cosy with your cousin....." retorted hermione.

Lucia just stared for a while and then said to harry, "well are you just going to stand there gawking, or is one of you actually going to speak?"

"er...hermione just did."

"You dont expect me to listen to that flithy mudblood...do you?"

Ron whipped out his wand, and pointed it at Lucia, "you take that back....you....you."

"You......you......you.....cant hurt me ron......your just not strong enough." Lucia immitataded his angry stuttering.

Harry also pulled out his wand, "I bet all three of us together could."

Lucia laughed, "no chance," she said, knowing full well that with that wand harry alone could hurt her.....very badly. She walked over to him, "thats a beautiful wand." she said admiring it. "I prefer its brother though, somehow it seems more special, His Lordship, long-may-He-reign, just seems to suit it better." she said, touching the inside of her wrist as she mentioned voldemort.

Hermione grabbed her hand.....looking at the wrist where Lucia had touched it. Lucia immediatly snatched her wrist back, "Dont touch me......mudblood. If you want to see the mark, I'll show you." Instantly a silvery-white mark appeared on her wrist, identical to the dark mark, except in colour. "Dumbledore made me conceal it," she scowled.

"Its the wrong colour, it cant be real."

"Trust me it is."

Ron spoke....very quietly.....and very afraid, "Youre a supporter of....you-know-who"

Lucia laughed, "All the fair folk are, why do you think you learn about us in defence against. We're all death eaters effectivly, although some of us arn'et practicing death eaters, we all get the dark mark, the reson its a different colour is because fairies dont like the colour black."

Harry stared at her, "Does that mean Cedric Diggory's a death eater?"

"Cedric? no of course not, he's a human really, he's just fairy born, its like, just because your freind here," she nodded toward hermione, "is muggle born, doesnt mean she's a muggle. Well actually a better example would be a squib, like filch, someone born of wizarding parents, with no powers."

"How come Professor Lupin doesnt seem to know that much about fairies."

Lucia heard a laugh in the background, Draco had appeard. "That, mudblood, is becuse Lupin is an idiot."

"Okay, how about professor snape, you'd hardly dare to call him an idiot." Hermione rallied

Lucia grinned, "Most of what humans learn about fairies come from fairytales, things like, hate of iron, thats true, and dancing, and music, all of its mentioned in your fairytales. Of course Remus was too stupid to beleive in them, 'thery're just stories for little children'," she mimmicked. "Snape had the sense to listen to dumbledore when he told him to re-read the grim fairytales." she laughed, "its not 'Grimms fairytales' its 'grim fairytales', far more fitting"

She looked up at draco, "Shall we go,"

Draco held out his hand for his cousin, "come on Lucy."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on January 27, 2006, 3:49:21 AM

Nemya on
NemyaYeah... Cedric is evil... Lets stab him... And slap Draco for good measure, heh heh *slaps Draco and runs*

Lanathae on January 26, 2006, 1:31:41 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaethe hell? when did you taste my blood? hmm... i gues i wasn't paying much atenction. and yeah, so all fairys are girls, and i am one... are you trying to imply something? eh?

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 24, 2006, 4:45:24 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightWheee, more mention of Cedric *nods* EXACTLY how it should be! I wish people would mention him more often *glares at Kara*
My darling Cedric, I love him so much *places hand on heart* he was always so kind, so gentle, so lo- right, yes, back to the comment!
Soooooooooooooo, good chappy indeed dudette. Fairies are dudey, no wonder Cedric is was born by one of them. He is so talented, so good looking, so, ahhhhh....... *looks whistfully into distance*
How dare you support the vile and hateful "man" who kills my beloved?!?!?! He's a bastard and you know it! Bloody, bloody, bloody buggering Lord Voldemort ><
Anyways, I'd best be going, drinking rum and raspberry tea, which is so nice *sips tea*
Please write more soon
And include my dearest darling Cedric
And me off course!
And don't you DARE sleep with him!
That's just harsh dude!
And WRONG!
He's five bloody years older than you! You're eleven years old! He's sixteen! NO NO NO NO NO! *shakes head* It is just insanely wrong!!! DON'T DO IT ETHEL!
Okies, now really must finish comment or it'll be like my comment to Mel and will have to be divided into three ><
Bye xxxxx