Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - garg, who else hates Narcissa

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 17 - garg, who else hates Narcissa

Chapter 17 - garg, who else hates Narcissa
Lucia spent the rest of the day, kissing draco better. She didn't mind that he was devastated, but after the fourth or fifth time of him saying "I won't see him for another two months," she started to get a little bugged.

"Hey, Draco?" she asked, "Why dont we sleep in the treehouse tonight, like we used to do when we were kids?"

"Uh we'll have to ask my mum," [its that dam uh word AGAIN]

"Sure!" Lucia ran off to find Narcissa, "Uh, aunty narcissa, can me and draco sleep in the tree house?" she asked

"I dont really think that's a good Idea."

"Why not?"

"Well I know you and draco did when you were little, but your both quite grown up now, and I dont think its quite approprate....you see, girls and boys think of each other differently when they get older."

"YUK!!!!!! Aunt Narcissa......me and draco, well, we're cousins, we'd never do anything like.....THAT!"

Narcissa raised her eyebrows, she had her suspicions about draco and lucia, and well, after Draco and Seijis little, display, on the lawn yesterday evening, she knew that draco was hardly shy. "No, and thats final."

Lucia glared at Narcissa, and ran to Lucius' Study knocking on the door, she entered. "Lucius, please...." even with him sitting down and her standing he was still taller [yes this is how i feel most of the time] she looked up at him with huge black eyes, "Please can me and Draco stay in the treehouse tonight?"

"Why dont oyu ask Narcissa?"

Lucia grinned, reaching up she put her arms around Lucius' neck, "She kinda said no, but you'll let us, wont you?"

Lucius sighed, why was it he had no will power with this girl, possibly becuase......"Alright then."

"Thank you!!!!" squealed Lucia, reaching up and kissing him on the cheek. She ran to find Draco, "We can!!!!"

The two kids spent the rest of the day taking stuff to the treehouse. Being a malfoy treehouse, it had two floors, although, being a treehouse, the top floor was kinda small, just big enough to make into a bed. They laid all the stuff out like a house, and Draco even picked some flowers to put on the table [well come ON, we know he isnt entirely straight.......] By nightfall the room was ready.

"Lucy, what happens if they see through the windows, it IS a tree house, they can see us."

"So we wait until they've gone to bed,"

"And we know this how?"

"Lights go out doofie." she clipped him round the ear.

"Alternativly," Draco put a spell on the treehouse to make it invisible. He picked her up and carried her up the ladder to the bed/bedroom, he laid her down on the bed, and kissed her gently. She started to unbutton his shirt, as he slowley undid the back of her dress, when all of a sudden there was a crash of thunder. Draco froze

"Oh dont tell me your afraid of lightening baby," Lucia teased

"Uh no, but, we're in a tree."

"Oh dear Lord Above," [sorry, i've gone insane] Luica grabbed the blanket and ran down the ladder, "Come on Draco." The two kids ran hand in hand into the house as the rain began to pour, oblivious of Narcissa watching from an upstairs window.
Once inside Draco and Lucia collapsed onto Lucia's bed. Draco looked around him, "This is weird, we normally...uh....sleep, in my room."

"Oh yeah, well, I guess I wasnt really concentrating, does it matter?"

"Course no," Draco grinned, kissing her.

Both kids screamed as a flash of lightening lit up the room, closely followed with thunder.

_______________________

Lucia was woken by a knock on the door, she pulled the covers over her, making her and draco decent and kissed the sleeping boy, before answering, "Yeah, who is it?"

"Its me, aunty Narcissa."

Lucia shuddered, it always freaked her out when Narcissa refered to herself as aunty.

"I was wondering if you knew where draco was?"

Lucia looked at draco sleeping beside her, "Uh no." she lied. She was too preoccupied waking draco by repeadedly kissing him to notice narcissa murmmering "I dont beleive you." and opening the door.

Narcissa looked at Lucia, lying naked in bed with her son, and screamed.

Draco awoke with a jolt, and sat up, then, noticing that this meant there was no cover on Lucia, promptly lay down again.

Lucia panicked, but only for a split second, she grinned, and whispered in draco's ear, "Dont worry baby, everything'll be alright," kissing him gently on the temple.

Lucius ran into the room, and stopped, took one look at the kids, and , putting his hand to his forehead groaned.

"You KNEW about this," Narcissa accused,

"They were rather obvious, dont you think."

"But, there are dangers, sleeping with relatives, besides, their both far too young."

Lucia laughed, "There would be dangers, if we were both human, but we're not."

"Uh, can I leave, without the whole houshold staring at my naked body?" draco asked timidly,

"I would hate to deny them that pleasure," Lucia joked, "But then again, I might get jealous." In a second draco landed with a thud in his own bed, he pulled on apair of shorts and ran back to lucia's room, he walked in to find Lucia wearing a simple white summer dress, lounging on a sofa resting her head on Lucius' lap, with Narcissa glaring at her.

"She has to go," Narcissa said sternly to Lucius,

Tears started to flow down lucia's cheeks, she turned to Lucius, "You wont make me go, will you?" then, added spitefully, "Daddy wouldn't make me."

Lucius looked away, unable to look into her eyes, "I have to respect my wifes wishes."

Lucia jumped up, "You dont love me!" she accused Lucius, as he stood up, trying to hug her, she aimlessly beat her tiny fists on his chest.

Tears welled up in Lucius' eyes, he couldnt cry, he was a malfoy. He prized Lucia away from him, not looking to see as she collapesed onto the floor, trying to block out her sobs, he left the room, feeling like judas.

Narcissa gave a triumphant smile, and after ringing for the maid to come and pack Lucia's stuff, she led Draco away, telling him "You shouldnt associate with that little slut, she might be a princess, but she doesnt act like one, she acts like a common whore"

___________________________

By the time Draco had escaped his mother to run up to Lucia's room, he found it empty, for the first time ever. There were always things of hers lying around, she spent six months of the year and Malfoy Mansion. Now, there was just a neatly made bed, with a note on it. Adressed to him.

Dear Draco

Yeah, well, Dont listen to them, I still love you. I've been banned from your household, so I guess, we're officially on a break until september (I'll see you at school). I dont really mind if you sleep with someone else, it means nothing, Just want you to know, that, well, I love you, and I miss you.

Always, ALWAYS, truuly your love
Lucy.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on May 21, 2006, 8:37:10 PM

Nemya on
NemyaPuuuure twisted.
 
Just pure twisted.
 
I'm gonna comment on the last one I read, 'kay? ^^;;

angel_of_beauty_and_light on February 5, 2006, 6:01:05 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightKatyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, write more storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Eoara on January 30, 2006, 7:50:33 PM

Eoara on
Eoarahehehehe....OF COURSE DRACO PICKS FLOWERS!!! EEEVVVVEERYONE SHOULD PICK FLOWERS...

apart from its winter, and there arent many nice flowers at the mo...OTHER THAN PURDY LITTLE SNOWDROPS **does a little snowdrop dance**

and you could write some more....

angel_of_beauty_and_light on January 30, 2006, 2:38:10 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHee hee hee, Draco picking flowers *collapses with laughter* AND being afraid of storms! What a complete sissy!

Aww, Narcissa is [kinda] nice in my story. Well, not at first, but she is really nice at the end! I'm sure she's not that bad, she just doesn't like incest. Mind you, who does?!

Write more sooooooooooooooooooooon, bye bye xxxx

Lanathae on January 30, 2006, 2:20:56 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaehmm... Draco picking flowers, that sounds soooo cute XD

heh heh heh anunty Narcissa, that just sounds so evil!

WRITE MMMMOOOOOORRRRREEEEEE muahahahaha