Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - NEW TERMY WERMY

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 18 - NEW TERMY WERMY

Chapter 18 - NEW TERMY WERMY
Proffesor Snape looked around at his potions class, Just starting their 4th year at Hogwarts, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Seiji found that their first lesson, potions, was not going to be fun. Snape glared at the class. "Because of your bad behaviour in previous years" he said, looking pointedly at potter and co. "I've decided to sit you alphabetically."

The class groaned, except Draco, that meant he'd be sitting next to Lucia, where was she? Lucia hadn't turned up at hogwarts for the first day of term. Draco shook the thought out of his head, she was always having Royal Duties and missing school.

Much to draco's dismay he wasnt sitting next to Lucy, he was sat at a desk with Neville. Seiji (having a double barreled name) had the choice to sit next to Granger, or Weasly. He picked granger, she was easier to annoy. A space next to potter was left for Lucia.

Snape was just calling the class to attention, when a knock on the door distracted him, he opened it.

Infront of him stood a tanned blonde girl, not particularly tall, but wearing high heels. Drak blue jeans hung of her hips, she was wearing a green crop top, with SS created in silver snakes, Snape tried not to look to closely, the snakes were actually moving. The girl had her eyes cast down, thick eyelashes resting against her cheeks. "Sorry I'm late professor."

"Uh...er," Snape stumbled, that was unusual, he was gay, he never stubled around girls....except, "Lucia?"

The girl broke into a grin, she looked up at professor snape, black eyes twinkling mischeivoiusly, "I had a meeting."

"With?"

She giggled, "our good freind, the spliff."

Seiji laughed, Lucia noticed him, "Got a new girlfreind Seiji?"

Seiji scowled,

Lucia turned her attention back to snape, "Like my teeshirt professor?"

Snape nodded uncertainly, "S for slytherin?"

Lucia laughed, "No," she said, and then, stroking a finger down snapes cheekbone, "S for severus."

Snape turned away, "We're sitting alphabetically, your next to potter."

Lucia shrugged, and went to sit beside harry, she imediatly started passing notes to Draco, sat across the isle from her.

Lucia: Hey cous, long time no see, I missed you
Draco: Yeah, missed you too,
Lucia: So, who you been screwin?
Draco: No-one
Lucia: Bull, who?
Draco: ok, ok, Kara Potter
Lucia: Related to wonder boy here?
Draco: Yep. And you?
Lucia:
Draco: Lucy, who you been with?
Lucia: Diggory, who else?
Draco: *laughs* I see you smoke
Lucia: You know all fairies do.
Draco: Yeah, its kinda sexy y'know.

At this point Proffessor snape noticed draco pass the peice of paper back. "Passing notes Malfoy.....s?"

Lucia looked straight at him, stuck her toungue out, and immediatly the peice of paper went up in flames, "No, course not."

The lesson went anything but smoothly, halfway though Lucia saw a picture being passed around, when it reached potter, she looked over his shoulder. It was in Seiji's distinctive style, a picture of her, one hand rolling a joint, the other inside snapes robes. A spelled quill was writing all her notes for her, and she was wearing a t-shirt saying "I screw Malfoy jnr, and Snape, and probably Malfoy snr too."

Seiji noticed a peice of paper apparate onto his desk, it said, in Lucia's handwriting "It could be S for Seiji, but then again, no.....thats just wrong."

Seiji laughed, and got sent out.

_______________________

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"No seiji, you cannot come back in," Snape intoned

"Uh, professer snape, its me sir." The door swung open to reveal cedric, half the girls in the class fainted from delight. "Can I give a message to her maj......uh.....Lucy?"

Snape nodded.

Cedric swiftly crossed the classroom, and bowed to lucia. He got down on one knee beside her and whispered in her ear. Lucia stood up. "I have to go professor, my dad's ill"

Lucia slip out of her desk, and, taking cedrics hand walked out of the classroom. Cedric followed, pausing only to drop a peice of paper on Beleza's desk.

As soon as they were out of the classroom cedric grabbed lucia, kissing her first despereatly, but then, more calmly, more lovingly. "I lied about your dad," he admitted, "I just wanted to spend some time with you"

Lucia laughed, "I guessed that," and taking cedric by the wrist she started to lead him up to her room, she paused, and looked back at Seiji, leaning against the classroom door, with an amused smirk on his face. She looked at him, and then said threataningly. "And if you say anything about this, mr 'id come out of the closet but i kinda like it in here', I'll tell the whole school you fancy granger, no wait, you would fancy her if she was a bloke"

Seiji grinned, "not a word"

______________________

Inside the classroom Beleza looked at the peice of paper in her hand, four words, that had made it the best day of her life.... "Go out with me?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on February 6, 2006, 4:08:48 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightYES! *Punches air*

Lanathae on February 6, 2006, 3:06:41 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaehihihi good chapter
yeah, no time to write a long comment
write more!