Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Alot of explanations

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 19 - Alot of explanations

Chapter 19 - Alot of explanations
It would appear seiji was true to his word as that evening everyone was very concenered about Lucia's dad. Cedric, as he had agreed with Lucia at the end of the summer, pretty much ignored Lucy in school. Apart from that incident. Atleast that was his intention, but cedric wasn't very good at not doing things he didnt want to. A few mornings after Lucia was sitting at breakfast, subdued, for once. Draco had all of his attentions on Seiji (suprise suprise), they were chatting about something undistincatable (cars probably, or mp3, or knowing seiji make-up and anything pink [heh heh heh, just for you.....*evil grin*]), when Crabbe tapped Draco on the shoulder, "There's a hufflepuff walking over here."

Draco glanced up, and noticing Cedric, "Leave him, for the moment"

Lucia giggled, it really was like a master giving commands to a dog.

Cedric walked up and crouched down beside Lucia, he had two parcels in his hands, he put the on the table infront of her. "One's from my mum, ones from me."

Lucia looked suspiciously at him, "Stupid human traditions,"

Cedric laughed, "Just happens your birthday falls just before human awareness week."

"Which do I open first?" Lucia asked

As cedric instucted she opened the one from his mum first, a beautiful dress, pale blue silk, with a poofy [yes poofy] skirt. Netsled in the box were also a pair of pale pink shoes, and a crown of pale pink silk roses. "How, er, girly" said cedric, who hadnt seen it before.

"Its lovely," Lucia told him, "Tell thank you to your mum."

"Now open the other one." he said, and then whispering in her ear, "dont let draco see it."

She didnt bother to weave an invisibility spell, just turned away from draco. She opened the wrapping paper, to reveal a small wooden box, cautiously she opened it, inside there was a wooden heart, suspened on a leather cord, to serve as a neclace. On one side was the word "Lucia", but as Lucia picked it up and turned it over, she saw the other side, "Cedric."

"Here let me tie it onto you." Cedric lent forward to tie it around Lucia's neck, giving her a chance to notice the matching one around his neck.

"Thank you cedric," she said, hugging him.

"All grown up now, my grown-up I'll have to call you. I can't imagine you being thirteen." He looked up and saw Beleza glancing impatiantly at him, "Got to go, Happy Birthday gorgeous," He kissed her lightly on the cheek, before standing and going.

Seiji looked curiously at her, "Its your birthday?"

Lucia looked nervoulsy at draco before nodding,

"And you didnt tell us, I kinda imagined you bouncing around for weeks before" [see she's not at all like me]

"Fairies arent supposed to celelbrate their birthdays," Draco said standing up.

"But she's in humanland, cant she have a birthday?" Seiji asked, wondering why draco suddenly looked angry

Draco snapped, threw his potions book at seiji, yelling, "Why do you always take her side, you're meant to be my freind!" before running out of the hall.

Seiji and Lucia walked slowly to the library together, it was meant to be DADA, but they'd been banned, on accound of being to much like what they were learning about.

"Why doesnt Draco like your birthday?" Seiji asked,

"Its cause, when we were little, I always used to spend this time of the year at Malfoy Mansion, and so i always got a birthday party, its true fairies dont celebrate their birthdays. When you get to your 19578528th its kinda annoying. But Lucius always insisted, I didnt mind until one year I was in wiltshire for Draco's birthday. I learnt that even thought its his family, they spent more time and effort on my birthday, I had a bigger party, and more presents. Draco doesnt really like my birthday any more."

"No offence, but your aunt and uncle are kinda harsh."

"Tell me about it, did you know I'd been banned from their house now."

"Draco did kinda mention it."

Lucia laughed,

"Whats all this about Cedric?" Seiji changed the subject.

"Well the thing is, I'm kinda deeply in love with cedric, but for some unknown reasonen we are forbidden by the state from seeing each other."

"Kinda drastic, what so Draco's like second best?"

"Heey, its not like that, well ok it is. Im his second best too though. Lucius doesnt like him being with the one he truly loves."

"Who is?"

"You"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on February 10, 2006, 10:22:56 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightOh yeah, how the frack are you 19578528?????? Your dad is only 40 something. Oh well, nm

angel_of_beauty_and_light on February 10, 2006, 10:21:25 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHappy birthday chappy!

Banned from Defence Against? Ha ha ha, loser! Tis my favourite subject! We learn about killing people in it! *does killing curse on brothers* heh heh heh

Anyways, write more soony

Eoara on February 8, 2006, 4:25:52 AM

Eoara on
Eoaralook,,....i commented...**cries**

very good

Lanathae on February 8, 2006, 3:20:01 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathae... make up and any thing pink...

i am going to kill you

XD i love that we were banned from DADA... murders and fairys, are we the greatest X3

19578528 oO the hell?

hihihihi draco loves me X3