Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Just Dark Arts

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 20 - Just Dark Arts

Chapter 20 - Just Dark Arts
Seiji and Lucia were sitting in the Library during one of their frees, both doodleing away, Seiji draing a pricture of himself and draco, Lucia designing a new dress for herself, when snape appeared.

"Just the two people I wanted to see."

Lucia grinned, "Oh severus, I always want to see you,"

Snape coughed, "right, yes, well, anyway."

"What was it proffessor," Seiji came to his rescue,

Snape sat down at the table with the two of them, "I understand neither of you are taking defence against the dark arts."

Lucia scowled, "no, its not fair."

"Well, I have instructions that I am to teach you a special kind of defence against the dark arts,"

Seiji raised his eyebrows incredulously, "A special kind?"

"Well, more, just without the 'defence against' part."

The two children were dumbfounded [actually seiji was just dumb........please dont hit me]

"One o'clock, tommorow, in my study. Dont arrive together. And dont tell anyone." Snape left the two alone again.

Neither Lucia, nor seiji spoke a word about their meeting with snape, except to decide who would arrive at what time. Just before one, Lucia knocked on Snape study door.

"Come in,"

She quickly rolled her skirt a little bit higher before opening the door and stepping inside, she quickly closed the door. Snape was stood with his back to her, looking over a book. "Hello Lucia." He said without looking up.

Lucia walked over to him, "Hello Severus," she said looking over his shoulder.

Snape snapped the book shut, but not before Lucy had seen the magazine trapped within its pages.

"We humans have a thing called privacy," Snape told her.

"Its okay professor, I didnt see," Lied lucy. She sat down on the sofa, wondering quietly to herself why snape was looking at pictures of naked GUYS, well, it would explain his obsession with Lucius.

Seiji entered the room, breaking her train of thought, and sat down beside her. Snape looked at his two students, and took a deep breath, this was probably going to be the hardest lesson he ever had to teach. "So,as it is rather topical, I think we shall begin by studying the magic of fairies. Lucia, what would you say is the most powerful weapon a fairy has?"

"Sex" said Lucia bluntly,

Snape swallowed, he known that was coming, he smiled weakly, "Good place to begin"........

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on March 6, 2006, 1:50:15 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightGod she is such a slut!





Cedric would never, EVER stoop low enough to sleep with her.





Not in a million years >

Eoara on March 2, 2006, 5:57:57 AM

Eoara on
Eoaravery good...AND you were excellent in the play...loved thr song...you were fantastic!! well done!!

Lanathae on February 27, 2006, 5:37:21 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathae... dumb?
i think that someone id going to die