Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Nightmare

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 21 - Nightmare

Chapter 21 - Nightmare
________________________


_________________________

It was not long before all the kids from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang turned up. This to Lucia meant only one thing. Being banned from entering, on account of the fact, that strictly speaking she wasnt actually a wizard, she couldnt enter the triwizard tournament. But the arrival of other students, meant less room in hogwarts. One dormatory was set aside as a "High security dorm" (as it was quickly nicknamed) In it were: Harry and Cedric, becuase they were in the tournament; Hermione and Ron, to stop them getting into trouble; Draco, because Narcissa made a fuss; and Lucia and Seiji, not becuase they were in danger, ut becuase the were a danger to other students.

The kids were all in their dorm getting all they're stuff put away, well, except Lucia. Cedric was putting her stuff away aswell as his. Lucy noticed the empty bed in the corner, "Hey, whose that for?"

"Didnt they tell you," Hermione smirked, "We have to have a teacher in here."

"Say what?" Seiji looked up, "No torturing of the gryffindors for us then."

"Quite the contrary Furu-Yama," Snape said from the doorway, "As it is I who shall be looking after you lot, I may permit torturing, you dont know yet."

"Oh, snape," Lucia laughed, "You're so mysterious."

Draco rolled his eyes, why did his cousin always have to be so annoying.

____________________________________________________

By lights out that evening, Harry, Ron and Hermione were all tucked up in bed [seperately], fast asleep. Lucy was sat on Draco's bed, suprisingly well behared, reading a book. Seiji was drawing (suprise suprise), Draco was posing for him. And cedric, was sitting on his bed, talking to his girlfreind.

"I don't like you being so far away," Beleza was saying.

"Hey its not that bad, I'll see you nearly all day tomorrow."

"But what about /her/." Beleza looked across at Lucia, who glanced up at cedric, and then back down at her book. Why was it she only liked guys who liked some-one else.

"I've known Lucy forever, I'd never screw her." Cedric lied.

This seemed enough for Beleza, "of course you wouldn't." she kissed him gently, "night night."

"Night beautiful," Cedric smiled up at her.

Beleza was just leaving the room as snape entered. "Right, go to bed." he said dully, then, added as an afterthought, "In your own bed."

Lucy sighed and climbed into her bed, the one between Draco and Cedric, perfect place to be. She knelt up, and quickly said her prayers, before falling into bed. Not long after the lights were turned out, Lucia heard draco move, she glanced over her shoulder at him, just intime to see him climb into seiji's bed. She felt a stab of pain in her heart, and tears started to roll down her cheeks. She wiped them away furiously, she didnt cry, that was ridiculous. She looked over at cedric, who smiled at her, and signed for her to mind read.

"Come here," he thought, "Yes I'm sure," he chased away all her uncertainties. Silently she crept out of her bed, and into his. She fell into a deep sleep in his arms and started to dream. It was a dream she'd had many times before, the boy, with potter. The boy was dead, she knew that, and potter was crying, and then mad-eye-moody tugged him away. She wandered when this would happen, she only ever had dreams that foretold the future. Then she saw part of the dream she had never seen before. A man walked onto the the pitched, it was Mr Diggory, Cedric's dad. he knelt beside the boy. Lucy went closer, she could see the boy's face now, and she recognised it. She screamed!

Snape sat up in bed, Lucia was sitting bolt upright in cedrics bed, screaming her head off. It was draco who acted first, he knew what was coming so he carfully lifted the still screaming Lucia out of cedrics bed and back into her own, just in time. A man strode through the door, looking remarkable like Lucius Malfoy, only with a slightly kinder face, and better dress sense.

"Hallo Uncle Micheal" Draco said, "Uh, its Lucy, I think she's having a nightmare."

Micheal Malfoy smiled "Thats an understatement Draco." Lucia was now fully awake, tears streaming down her face. Micheal turned to her. "You stupid stupid girl! When will you learn to control your dreams? The whole of fairyland had to deal with that horrid ordeal, jsut because you're too yound and foolish to be able to keep it within your own mind! The whole of fairyland! Even Mrs Diggory" he added pointedly

Lucia looked over towards Cedric, and started to cry. "Daddy, Daddy, tell me its not true!"

Micheal sat down on the edge of the bed and hugged his daughter, "I cant tell you that, you have to deal with your own prophecies. But for now, I'm afraid you'll have to be.....contained"

Lucy looked up at him, her eyes filled with fear, "please daddy, no..."

Micheal held his hand out, Draco dutifully handed over his iron necklace and iron ring, Cedric his iron bracelet. Micheal took a horseshoe out of his pocket. He put the jewelarry on Lucia and placed the horseshoe under her pillow, and pointed his wand at her. With a flash she was physically bound to the bed, with a second, she had dissapeared.

"Uh.....where did she go?" a stunned seiji asked

"No where, its a simple invisibility spell"

"Why?"

"A little DADA lesson here," Micheal grinned, "Iron makes fairies more human, it will stop Lucia's bad dreams, unfortunately it also hurts them, alot. I dont think you want to see her." He broke the akward silence that followed by walking over to snapes bed and kissing him lightly on the lips...."night severus" he mumbled, before walking out.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on March 24, 2006, 8:01:56 PM

Lanathae on
Lanathae*twitch* what the hell was with that last bit... actually, i don't want to know *shudder*

angel_of_beauty_and_light on March 22, 2006, 4:09:32 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightYes, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, unlike the book. But poor Cedric, having to have YOU in his bed. That is enough to give anyone nightmares.