Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - The Ball

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 22 - The Ball

Chapter 22 - The Ball
Tactfully no-one mentioned anything the next morning......also they were too distracted...ron's dress robes arrived, and they were the main topic of converstation.

"Hey Lucia" Beleza asked, "What you gonna wear to the ball"

Lucia shrugged, "Oh nothing."

Draco laughed, "I'd love to see that," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

"NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!" Lucy screamed, and started chasing him, eager to avoid any converstation about the ball. This she sucsefully managed to do, until the night before the ball. 23rd of December, and all the girls were running around the dorms showing each other their dresses.

"What you wearing Lucia?" Hermione asked

"Don't talk to me mudblood." Lucy growled, and then softer, hardly audible, "I'm not going"

Seiji turned on her, "You what?!?"

Lucy shrugged, "It's your music, it makes me go all funny, and thus I cant go"

"But what are you gonna do?" Seiji pestered.

Lucy grinned evilly, "Thats for me to know, and only a select few!" but the hand gestures that accompanied gave seiji a pretty good idea of what she meant.

Seiji shuddered, "Straight sex is so weird."

It was Lucia's turn to laugh, "You're too damn gay Furu-Yama, you're so gay, you're practically a girl, infact....you ARE a girl"

"You're just jealous coz I get more Draco sex than you..." Seiji retaliated.

"Uh, excuse me" Potter interupted "Thats just too weird, I'm sorry, She's his cousin.....and you're, you're, YOU'RE A GUY!!!!"

Seiji got up and walked over to potter, "There's nothing wrong with yaoi," he said gently stroking potters cheek [please dont kill me.....its funny ok?]

Potter shuddered and cowered away from Seiji, "Professer snape," he gulped [ha ha ha ha] "do something!"

"Seiji's right," Snape grinned, "There's nothing wrong with gay sex....." he blushed, "In theory, not that I ever would" he quickly corrected himself

"Bull," Lucy laughed, "You're as gay as seiji, I know just what you do with Uncle Lucius."

Draco froze in the doorway...."Wrong moment to come in I think" he glared at snape, "And not just my dad too, Lucy's aswell, or so I've heard"

Lucia laughed, "Must run in the family" she said dogily,

Draco glared at her before sitting down on his bed, "I dont wanna go to this ball thing....it sucks"

"Dont go," Lucy looked hopefully at him, "Stay with me,"

Draco grinned at her, "I'll stay with you afterwards...." his face fell "I have to go, Professor McGonagall will eat me if i dont."

"Who you going with?" she asked innocently

"Seiji"

"What?? I thought you had to go with a girl?"

Seiji laughed, "Well technically we do, but technically neither of us are going with anyone, soo....."

"Gak....you guys are just too...too...."

"Gay?"

"I was thinking weird, but that works too."

_______________________

Lucia spent most of the day helping everyone else get ready, being a good person, for once. She threatened to put seiji in a dress (again), but never got around to it.
For most of slytherin the time up until the ball seemed to fly by, with no-where near enough time to get ready. but for Lucy, it was like every minute lasted half an hour, bored, lonely, and upset.

______________________

It was getting late in the evening, and Professor McGonagall's "cool" music was blaring out of the gramaphone, various couples were still dancing. Seiji and Draco stood by the drinks table, slowly getting drunker on the punch they'd spiked.

"Will you dance with me?" Draco asked

"No," said seiji, the slightly more sober of the two "Everyone would stare, and know I was gay."

"Oh," Draco looked dejected, and was about to ask again, when he was interrupted by Kara Potter,

"Ben, Dance with me." She demanded.

Draco raised his eyebrows, "Who the fcks ben?"

"I am," seiji groaned, "Stupid bint can't say my name."

"Well," she demanded, tapping her foot.

"Uh sorry," seiji stumbled, quickly trying to think of an excuse, "I, er, I gotta go get something."

He ran out of the hall, quickly running down the staircases, sometimes jumping between them, once safely inside the slytherin common room, he shut the door and collapesd, "Stupid potter bint," he cursed.

"Who?" said lucia, making seiji jump a mile.

"Oh, sorry Lucy, didn't see you there, Kara Potter asked me to dance, I had to run away." he walked over to where she was sat by the dying embers of the fire. as he got closer, he noticed the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Whats the matter?"

Lucia shook her head, "nothing."

"Do you want me to go and get draco?"

"No." Lucia was definate, "leave him where he is,"

"Don't be worried about pulling him away from the fun, it isnt, fun that is."

"Would you mind?"

Seiji grinned, "Course not,"

A few minutes later, Draco walked in, and, sitting down beside Lucia, putting his arms around her, he asked, "Hey, whats the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Bull," he used her own words against her.

"Nothing, anymore." She corrected herself.

""It's okay now is it?"

"Course it is," she leaned against him, "You're here."

Draco grinned and kissed the side of her head. "You tired?"

"Why?"

"Just wondering if you wanted to go to bed yet."

Lucia laughed, "come on then."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on May 27, 2006, 10:15:02 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightAHH! It's like in the middle of the story! So creepy. Well, never mind, ha ha, I was in it for like a second. Anyway, la la la, I can't think of anything else so say, except that the Seiji/Harry bit was WRONG!
Yes, and every chapter ends with you/draconess *shudder*

Lanathae on May 4, 2006, 6:44:21 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaekaty, i would kill you for that bit with harry if i wasn't laughing so much!

and is it just me or does almost every chapter end with you screwing Draco *grumble grumble*