Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - CHRISTMAS

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 23 - CHRISTMAS

Chapter 23 - CHRISTMAS
Most of Slytherin were awoken to the sounds of Lucia squealing "It's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!" at the top of her voice, at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Draco stumbled out into the common room, "How can you have so much energy? Even I'm exhausted."

Lucia laughed at him "Sorry babes, did I tire you out?"

Seiji walked in, "I certainly would have done." He turned to Draco and kissed him lightly on the lips, "Happy Christmas gorgeous."

The slytherin common room door was flung open, "PRESENT TIME!!!!!!!!" yelled Kara.

Instantly the smile vanished from Lucy's lips, "Whats that doing here?" she asked sulkily.

Kara glared at her, "Seiji invited me," then adding in a stage whisper "I think he fancies me."

Lucia looked across at seiji, who grimaced "misunderstanding." he mouthed. Lucia looked at Kara, "Seiji" she laughed, "Is gay."

Kara leant closer to Lucia, "Yeah, well, between you and me, he says he is gay, but there's only one girl he likes...me"

"Anyhow" Draco tried to get both his boyfriend and his girlfriend out of an akward spot, "You said something about presents, I'll go get mine."

In a few minutes the four of them were sitting by the fire with a pile of presents infront of them.

Kara gave Lucia a ghastly neclace, Draco a green shirt and Seiji a Pink shirt.

Seiji gave Draco a brown cardboard box, no-one was allowed to see what was inside it, but a Lucy had a very good idea. Kara random minature horse and Lucia a picture of Draco (naked) that he had drawn himself (from life >

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on May 4, 2006, 6:53:22 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeah, it may be a really twisted story, but it's so good, write more before i kill you muahahaha

angel_of_beauty_and_light on May 4, 2006, 6:44:26 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHeehee, guess who else lives in Wiltshire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone Penny and I both this is wonderful (which is a lot of people!). Great chappy mate, your story is really twisted.