Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Christmas dinner, and lots of questions answered

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 24 - Christmas dinner, and lots of questions answered

Chapter 24 - Christmas dinner, and lots of questions answered
They all arrived at Malfoy Mansion roughly around the same time, except Lucia and Draco. Lucia had stopped along the way deliberately to annoy Narcissa. As soon as she arrived she started mindreading with her mum again.

Micheal looked across and his wife and Lucia "No," he said, "Speak in human, its much more polite."

Lucia shrugged, and Elisabetta open her mouth for the first time, "Stupid fcking humans." she cursed.

Lucia laughed, she really was like her mum. They continued the conversation, but only half in human so no-one could really understand them.

"So are they really..........?" Elisabetta asked.

"As a campfire."

"But I thought you and.... were?"

"Well yes but Im.....no, I was thinking Open minded." They both laughed.

Seiji whispered in Draco's ear. "I think their talking about us." he said

Elisabetta turned to him, "course we are!"

"Lunch is ready." Said Narcissa primly as everyone started to walk through to the dining room. They all sat around the huge table, Kara feeling slightly out of place. Lucius clapped his hands together, and the food appeared on the table.

"This looks lovely" Kara sucked up to Narcissa, "Did you cook it yourself."

"Oh no dear, I had a house elf do it." said Narcissa, deliberatly to see Micheal shudder in disgust. She had never understood why he hated house elves so much. She began to serve the meal, "Lucia, what would you like?"

"Oh, nothing thank you."

Elisabetta shook her head, "I would have thought you could have taught yourself to eat human food by now Lucia."

Lucia looked mildly ashamed for once, "I do try." she said dejectedly.

Draco came to her rescue, "I'll get you a drink."

"What a good Idea," Narcissa praised her son, "Why don't you do the Childrens drinks Draco? We have some lemonade if you want."

"ooh, I'll have lemonade please?" said Kara, both Seiji and Lucia asked for orange juice, knowing full well that Draco would understand what they meant. He brought through a lemonade for Kara, and three vodka oranges for himself, lucy and seiji. And his mum would never know.

The meal passed relatively smoothly (mircle of all miricles) even seiji was polite and removed his katana when asked to. (by Narcissa, no-one else saw the point.)

____________________________

As a house elf was clearing the plates away Narcissa cleared her throat, she clearly had something she wanted to say. "Perhaps the children could leave the table." she suggested. Draco, seiji and Kara all got down from the table. Lucia simply changed the way she looked so she looked over 18. Narcissa was furious. Elisabetta laughed, the poor house elf dropped the pile of plates it was carrying. Lucius turned on it and struck it across the face. "You stupid foolish thing!" he growled, and then in a lower tone, "I will get you for that."

Micheal turned towards his brother, "Leave the poor damn thing alone."

Narcissa growled at her brother-in-law she had never understood why he didnt like houseelves, it was something to do with Lucius chopping one up and putting the remains in Micheals bed.....but Lucius would never do that. She turned to Lucia "You also must go!" she said stroppily

Lucia grinned, "Vote?" she asked, "All who think I should go," Narcissa raised her hand. "All who thing I should stay." Micheal, Elisabetta and Lucius raised their hands."I guess I'm staying then."

Narcissa scowled, but, with Draco, Seiji and Kara out of the room, she continued anyway. "I think we need to talk about Lucia's parentage."

Micheal visable slumped.

Elisabetta, calm as always, shrugged, "Why?"

"Mainly," Narcissa sighed, as if the coming fact was a great burden to her, "becuase of her relationship with Draco."

Micheal looked up, half amused, "But I thought Draco and Seiji?"

Lucius looked confused, "Well I thought it was Draco and Kara."

Elisabetta looked up, "And what about Cedric?"

Lucia laughed, "Good job I stayed then," she smirked, "it goes like this. I'm with Draco, always have been, always will be. Seiji is also with Draco, but becuase of the old fashioned and constricting views of the wizarding world their relationship remains secret. I am also with Cedric, but again, in secret."

"And Kara?" Lucius promted.

"Is a slut and would sleep with a chair leg if it said yes."

Elisabetta laughed. "But I still don't understand why it matters who Lucia's father is."

Narcissa sighed, she really did think this woman was stupid, "Well, if, and only if, I very much doubt that it is true, but if Lucius is her father then she cannot remain with draco, I mean, marrying a cousin is bad enough....but your half-brother, there are DNA problems and things."

Elisabetta smiled, "Well, there would be, if Lucia actually HAD DNA. You must remember, she isn't human, you're rules don't apply, there would be no problems."

"All the same." Narcissa continued her campaign, "I think it's only fair on Draco."

Lucius looked at his brother, much though he hated Micheal, he wouldn't like to see him torn apart. "We must all agree if it is to be done. I presume that there is a spell you can do Lizzie?"

Elisabetta nodded, "So, who agrees." Narcissa agreed, Lucius reluctantly agreed, Elisabetta agreed, all eyes were turned on Micheal. Lucia ran around the table to him, and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him on the cheek. "Even if he is my father," she whispered in his ear, "You'll always be my daddy."

Micheal smiled "I agree."

Lucia walked over to Narcissa. "I agree, but I want you to know, even if he is my brother, half-brother, whatever, it wont stop me screwing him. I've learnt that if I find a good thing, not to let it go." she smirked "And bloody hell is he good."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on May 8, 2006, 6:44:27 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathae... i don't beleive that you made Seiji remove his katana... *glares evily*

hmm, seems that you have rqather upset manning heh heh heh

Eoara on May 8, 2006, 6:44:02 AM

Eoara on
EoaraAGHAGHAGHA

stupid thing finally bloody let me comment....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i laughed so hard, actually, i didnt laugh, i sort of squeaked. tis from all that didgeridoo (or bass clarinet, whatever you want to call it) playing. i think i dislocated my thumbv whilst playing it.

but yes, this part did make me squeak with laugter...

""And Kara?" Lucius promted.

"Is a slut and would sleep with a chair leg if it said yes."
"

ok
my mother thinks me weirder than ever now

especially as i keep talking to my pink fluffy slippers

HAHAHAH

angel_of_beauty_and_light on May 8, 2006, 6:39:02 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightCedric.
Is.
MINE!
You can have Draco, just leave Cedric the frack alone. *points hintingly to bokken*
Anyway, whatever, great chapter, yadda yadda yadda, need to finish chapter, adios.