Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Click HERE to Start your Pokemon Journey!

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 0 - Click HERE to Start your Pokemon Journey!

Chapter 0 - Click HERE to Start your Pokemon Journey!
OK!!! NO MORE MAIN TRAINERS! but if u wana b a guest here is the info!


Hey You Guys! If you wana Start your Pokemon Journey KEEP reading! OK First thing is first... If you wana Be in this give your Pokemon Profile Info!! *If I were you I would just,Hilight it then "Copy,Paste" * Just a reminder On your Summary of your Pokemon story, You are still a BEGGINGING trainer, and that anything You wright about your future Life Will not happen immediately :)

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Future pokemon you want:

Favorite Pokemon:

Your Current Pokemon:

in Bag:

Cloths:

Eye, Hair, & Skin Color:

Personality:

A Summary of your Pokemon Story:

Other Info:

OK You guys...To Be in this you must Chose from The Starter Pokemon I Created. And Yes The Other Origanal Pokemon will be in there too! And who knows, If you have a custom Pokemon everyone likes then We might just add it!

Here is the Link Of the new Pokemon! Look at it before you pick! :)


http://www.Fanart-Central.net/pic-574277.html

 

And if you wana see the originals, They are in my Gallery! :) Remeber you GUYS I will be excepting 9 people at the Least,15 at the MOST!

Have any questions Just ask me! And watch this Story for updates! and Tell your Friends about it if they like Pokemon!


Look At them before you pick... One of them  has a beautiful "female" Evolevtion but is currently  "a little akward squirt"


Here are the new Starter Pokemon:
Name: Indiyay
Type:  Water
SubType: Physic
Hight: 1'2
Ability: Dementional Barrier. When This Pokemon Is attacked, The Attack is weakened by Its Demonetional Barrier.
First 3 starting Attacks: Bubble Beam. Tackel. Attack Absorbion/Absorbs the opponents attacts*Through its mouth* and Converts it into Energy and Health For it self.
Weakness: Elictric attacks. Cannot Absorb Electric attacks.
Species: Native/Indian
And Other Info: The Marks On its body meen different things... Each Indiyay have different Markings and different Colors.Indiyay loves to Play In the Sun. 

 

 Name: Shadeshink 
Type: Fire
SubType:  Dark Pokemon
Hight: 2'FT
Ability: Shadow Fire. Shadows(and dark attacks)Boost Its Fire Power,and Dark Attacks.
First 3 Attacks: Tackle. Ember. Dark Duplicate/ Creates Perfect(Temporary) Clones of the Pokemon. The Clones Have the same ammount of power as the origanal and Are limmited to the Pokemons Strenght.
Species: Fluffy Lizard
Weakness: Water.
And Other Info: This Pokemon likes to Fool around alot.Can Travel Through shadows. This Pokemon is very tricky in battle and in life. 

 

  Name: Babgoo
Type:  Grass
SubType: Physic/Time
Hight: 2'5 Ft
Ability:  Re-Do. If it has enough Energy, and Is strong Enough, This Pokemon can Rewind Time 5 seconds before the Present time.
First 3 Attacks: Stun Spore.Tackle. Tic-Tock Quick Attack/ A speedy Quick attack so fast that Some say that the Pokemon freezes Time and it attacks.
Species: Flying Dog. Timeline Pokemon.
Weakness: Fire
And Other Info: It is Said That this Pokemon is the Baby of Its evolvtions LITERLY! Its evolvtions are said To be a timeline of a young Women. It Flys with its ears and styles its hair different when ever it can.   There is 6 of each Pokemon Left! SO Make sure to get them Fast! :)
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-574972.html Babgoo is sad...

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-574972.html Grass trainers wanted!

Only a few POKEMON left! Better get them... AND we NEED 3 more trainers to start no matter what!
 

If you have a friend who likes pokemon incourge them to visit this story :)

 

Look at them before you chose!!!

http://www.Fanart-Central.net/pic-574277.html


 
HEY EVERYONE!!!!! Here are some Updates coming up soon ! =D

5-21-07

5-23-07

5-25-07

5-26-07

5-27 or 28 -07

KEEP CHECKING FOR UPDATES

Comments

Comments (311)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on April 20, 2007, 4:55:34 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17i would like like a mudkip.i only want a marill if i can't get a mudkip and and that is the same for your pokemon.so i hope you don't mine.and my light blue gloves have light green at the wrist.oh and i hope you do know the tobe top go'e to my waist.i just wanted you to know.and a tent in my bag i just forgot to add that and all the other stof in the other 2 comments so i hope you dont mine and i hope you read them all to get all of the info sorry about not adding them in the first place.i just forgot or i did not think of them at the time.

mew54 on April 19, 2007, 1:38:02 PM

mew54 on
mew54heres mine:



name:lily


age:12


gender:female


future pokemon:mew,articuno,piplup,tirtwig,butterfree,caterpie, vaporeon,flareon,jolteon,espeon,evee,leafia,ditto,mudkip,andlatios.

fav.pokemon:mew


in bag:some eggs,binoculors,pokedex,food,poke snack,camera,albam,and a sleeping bag



cloths:a t-shirt with a pokeball on it and a skirt with a pokemon headband also tennishoes.



eyes:blue


hair:black with blond highlights




skin:tan





personality:nice,mean if you be mean,andshy but alittle crazy


a summary of your pokemon story:really don't have one right now



other info:loves to be anybodys friends, and care for my pokemon,makes up my own pokemon sometimes.

Kouni46892742 on April 19, 2007, 12:10:54 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742i want indiyay

AlleyCat17 on April 19, 2007, 10:22:11 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17oh one more think i live in littelroot town in the hoenn rigen.and if you
need any more info just ask me and sorry for so many comments and
this story is going yo be great.and i can wait for you to add some chapter's.

AlleyCat17 on April 19, 2007, 10:03:13 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17oh yeah her last name is power.
in her bag is a ipod,food,firstad kit for me and my pokemon,money,cellphone,
sketchbook,maps,sleeping bag,pokemon handbook,pokeblock,pokedex,and other thing for my pokemon, jouranl,pencils,and a almer clock.and my fav pokemon are pikachu,espeon,bellossom,eevee,vulpix,ninetiles,skitty,luvdisk,
and many more.and when she started out she left home and started with only her mudkip.

AlleyCat17 on April 19, 2007, 9:45:17 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17can i be in your story.please!!!

name - allison
age - 16
gender - female
starter pokemon - mudkip or indiyay.
pokemon team -pikachu,growlithe,tailow,eevee,sneasel(if i can't get mudkip
then i want a marill and later on eevee will evolue into espeon).
in bag - all the really good things you need.and diffen type's of balls.
cloths - i wear a pink tube top with a blue heart in the center,and a pruple short skirt,i wear the same gloves as ash do but light blue,and a black bandana on my arm.
eye color - blue
hair color - brown
skin color - lightly taned
personality - nice,kind she don't like people hurting pokemon,smart,funny sometime's,happy,like's making new friends,she love's all kinds of pokemon and she care's about her friends and pokemon,love to help other people when she can or she don't like people who use pokemon to do bad things.and she is friends with all of her pokemon.
my pokemon story - she is travlling all over the place battleing pokemon gyms to become the greatess pokemon master of all time.and meeting new friends and geting and training lot's of pokemon.and to become a better trainer.

boykingkilla on April 19, 2007, 9:19:33 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillahey tux, can i have babgoo as my starting pokemon? if so then i will give you a part in my fanfiction as well. and the reason i put down that my guy wants to be a gym leader just like brock is because he is like brock in several ways.

boykingkilla on April 19, 2007, 9:17:24 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaok, Here is mine.
 
name: Chris shibumi.
 
age:18
 
gender: male
 
future pokemon you want: nidoqueen, flareon, ludicolo, pikachu.
 
in a bag: a pokemon egg for larvitar, a nintendo ds, a one piece manga and 5 cases of dr.pepper.
 
clothes: a black shirt with the words resident evil zero on it. A sauska pair of pants.
 
eye hair skin colour: brown, red tan brown.
 
personality: flirtatious, angry once in a while.
 
A summary of your pokemon story: A boy who set off on his journey with his flareon after being chased down by a group of mightyana's. The boy is searching for his father who went missing when he turned 16.
 
other info: dreams of becoming a gym leader just like brock.

DivineNightshade on April 19, 2007, 7:43:58 AM

DivineNightshade on
DivineNightshadeoaky heres mine

Name: Grace

Age: 14

Gender: female

Future pokemon you want: Pikachu,Bayleef, Arbok, Torchic,
Vileplume, WeepingBell, Skitty, Machoke,Pigeiotto, Gyrarados




Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu

in Bag: Pokeballs, ipod, herb medicnes( i think herb medicne is the best 4 pokemon in my opinion), money, eyeliner,pokedex, cell phone, some manga books, First Aid kit, "poke' blocks", blankets, map, Pokemon Handbook, Sketchbooks, pencils, journal


Cloths: Black skull bandana, Baggy black "tripp" jeans, with chains, black wrist bands(with skulls, black backpack,black tee shirt(with either a skull or pokeball on it)

Eye, Hair, & Skin Color: Hair Color: dark blond(a little brownish, but mostly blond) goes down to my shoulder blades, and scruffy looking bangs, brown eyes( With really dark eye makeup on) Pale white color

Personality: Kind-hearted, yet violent at times, quiet, rebelious,
moody, Helpful...


A Summary of your Pokemon Story: I'm a girl who grew up in New Bark Town(that's the town in Crystal Version) and i loved pokemon..... i would train, and get really pissed when team rocket would come.... I am a "rebel trainer"

Kouni46892742 on April 19, 2007, 7:20:23 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Name: Kara Nioto

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Future pokemon you want: Espeon, Glaceon, Lefion, Poochyena, Pilup, Dratini, and Archanine

Favorite Pokemon: Espeon

In Bag: Basic trainer stuff, a photo album, an MP3 player, and a pokemon egg for an Eevee

Clothes: White tank top with a blue poncho, white capris, blue sandals and a white bandana

Eye, Hair, & Skin Color: Hazel, Brown with blonde highlights, light apricot (somewhat tanned)

Personality: Shy and sweet, a bit of a klutz

A Summary of your Pokemon Story: She left home with her Eevee once she turned 12, and got started with encouragement from her father. She runs a sideshow act with her pokemon for extra money.

Other Info: Nicknames all of her pokemon (tell me if you need the names)