Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Temple of the Ancients

Just a little story object thing I thought up in my spare time. Nothing that extravagant.

Chapter 2 - The Temple of the Ancients

Chapter 2 - The Temple of the Ancients
Chapter 2: Temple of the Ancients

"Put the Keystone...on the...altar..." Tseng gasped. It was a few weeks later; we were at the Temple of the Ancients. Tseng had been stabbed by Sephiroth, and the trickled down his Turk uniform. Aeris went and stood by the corner, her back to us. Cloud went to talk to her.
"You crying?" he asked.
"Not anymore," she answered. "I know Tseng and I are enemies, but I've known him since we were small...There's not a lot of people I can say that about. Only a handful of people in this world really know me..."
"Hey, you two," I said. "Don't we need to put the freakin' Keystone on the altar?"
"Yeah," Cloud said. He handed me the Keystone, which Tseng had returned to us. We all stood together around the altar, as I put the Keystone into its slot. Then we opened our eyes; we were inside the Temple.
"Hey, over there!" Aeris said, pointing to a strange man. He jumped and scurried off. "Hey, wait!"
We took off after him, Cloud and I conversing on the way. "No exits," Cloud said. "The only way out is to go straight through."
"No turning back now," I replied.
The place was complicated. I jumped all over the place (down stairs, over edges, etc. I'm very enthusiastic)but had to wait for my two companions a lot. When we finally caught up to the guy, we were all huffing and puffing up a storm.
"Whew, we finally caught up to you," Aeris said. The man gave her a key. "Thanks," she said.
We opened the door, and found ourselves in the room with the murals. We spotted Sephiroth gazing at a picture of a rock falling from the sky.
"Black Materia," he said.
"What's it do?" I demanded.
"Fool," he said. "If an injury is inflicted upon the Planet, the Lifestream will gather to heal the wound. And at the center of that injury will be me."
"Injure the Planet?" Aeris gasped.
Sephiroth disappeared into thin air (he has a habit of doing that) and Cloud, infuriated, tried to follow him.
"Where are you, Sephiroth?!"
"Cloud!" Aeris said. "Stop! We've got to find the Black Materia before Sephiroth can!"
"What does it do?" I asked. "Sephir-crap convieniently evaded that question."
"It summons Meteor," Aeris answered, pointing at the mural of the rock in the sky.
"The Temple is the Black Materia," I said. "We have to shrink it, but whoever does will be crushed."
"You can use me!" a new voice said. It was Cait Sith.
"Stalker," I muttered.
"Come on, I won't die, I'm in Midgar, remember?"
"Worth a shot," Cloud reluctantly mumbled.
*****
"Now Sephiroth can't use this," Cloud said, picking up the Materia.
"I wonder..."
"Sephiroth!" For the badguy had now appeared. He overpowered Cloud, and took the Materia from him.
"Thanks," he said, and dissappeared (yet again!). Cloud lay unconscious at the bottom of the pit. Aeris, Cait Sith 2 and I took him to the Bronco, and went to Gongaga Village. Then Aeris left while the rest of us were asleep.
"Bone Village," Cloud said. "She went to Bone Village. Vincent, Sun, let's go."
"Right," Vincent said.
"Of course," I said.

~End of Chapter 2~

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kylaVegeta on August 1, 2007, 3:36:29 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaOooo this is interesting. I was like 11 when I finally got to really play it. I cried when they killed Aeris. It was so sad. Why couldn't they bring her back. *pouts* I need to write a fanfic where we are able to bring her back. *skims up an idea.* Ooo I'll start wirting it when I finnish the one I'm currently writing. Anyone wanna be in it???

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 4:25:45 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonI wanna be in it!!!!!!!! (im a swordfighter with sabres, mee hee!)

kylaVegeta on August 1, 2007, 5:42:25 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaAlright I'll defanitly put you in it. I'll start writing it once I finnish My final fantasy X story. I have another story that I haven't finnished that I started writing two or more years ago. Then one I started around the begging of this year. But they can wait longer... Now that I think about it so far I've only finnished one story called "When Squirrels Attack."

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 8:13:26 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonYAY!!! Thats two storys im in!!! (go check out Xiaolin Comedy! by DrakeGirlandLuna. http://www.fanart-central.net/story-43090.php Im in chapter nine!!!!)

kylaVegeta on August 1, 2007, 8:31:17 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaOk. I will soon. I kinda have something to do now...

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 8:37:16 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!...wait, tahts not my fanfic.
Sun: Uh, duh!
Me: Shut up!
Vinny: Wut did u just say to my wife?
Me: uh, nuthin......

kylaVegeta on August 1, 2007, 9:04:29 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaKyla: Come on Vincent please don't Kill her.
Me: Yeah I will check that one out and your other fanfics out real soon I promise.

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 9:17:59 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonVinny: Who said I was gonna kill her? Im just gonna shoot her in the leg, leaving her immobile for the rest of her life.
Sun: Not in front of Windsong.

kylaVegeta on August 2, 2007, 1:04:40 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaMe: Yeah don't do that in front of Windsong. And plus if she's inmobelized haw are you gonna stay so fit. B/ c you wont get to chase her anymore. *gets a bad image* uhh don't answer that... And if you shoot her in the wrong please she could bleed to death... 
Kyla: *thinking: I wonder what Kayla saw...*

aeris7dragon on August 2, 2007, 2:07:45 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonsun: ya and i dont wanna use my marigold on her.
me: why not?
sun: b/c u suck.
me: on lollypops!!!! *pulls one out and is about to lick it when windsong snatches it* awwwwwww........
vinny: myess, my daughter, steal the lollypop! mwahahahahahahah!!!

Kupo on July 31, 2007, 12:40:42 PM

Kupo on
Kupoyay it's so cool, like I'm revisiting this part, seeing as I haven't played it in forever. I love this part of the game too! Lots of story and lots of pleasantly (sort of) infuriating little puzzles! And I ask you, why the heck, when Aeris could be revived by a pheonix down, is she left for dead while Cait Sith who is OBLITERATED gets to come back???? And everyone hates him!!! Gah! What a horrific little plothole. ok, so him coming back isn't a plothole, but the pheonix down thing is anyway! and I mean seriously no one even wants Cait Sith back and obviously the producers don't have a problem with permanently getting rid of your party members, and this wouldn't even be an actual death!! It'd just be one less random little what-teh-heck-were-they-thinking moment! And c'mon, surely Shinra wouldn't have more than one ridiculous remote control fat moogle/cat toy hanging around!!??? *pant pant* ok I'll stop ranting now...

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 1:46:14 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonI tink u can only be revived with a phoenix down if ur KOed, not dead.

Kupo on August 1, 2007, 4:20:15 AM

Kupo on
KupoI've thought of that, but I'm pretty sure it isn't true. More than anything just because they're called pheonix downs. Like y'know in the pokemon games they're called revives, and use them to revive pokemon that are clearly labled fainted (or ko or something like that anyway. the point is they're labled) but in FF they give you every reason to think they're really dead and then call em pheonix downs. pheonixes are mythical birds that KILL THEMSELVES every 500 years or so just cuz they're bored and then they regenerate. and that's why they're called pheonix downs, cuz they're for bringing ppl back to life.

Destiny127 on July 16, 2007, 5:02:48 PM

Destiny127 on
Destiny127hm. I'm yet again curious to know what happens...I only watched my sister play the game...I missed out on certain parts I suppose.

Kupo on July 31, 2007, 12:34:58 PM

Kupo on
Kupolol I did that with my brother for a long time before I ever played it. Entertaining isn't it? kind of rotten tho, how seeing big plot points makes them spoilers for later since you can't fully appreciate them yet -_-'

aeris7dragon on July 18, 2007, 2:44:48 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonMISSED OUT!!! balderdash. maybe you should play it urself. my fave game!!!! i want dirge of cerberus 4 my bday YAY dirge of cerberus rpg-shooting game thats ALL VINNY!!! (oh yeah dont call him vinny dont wanna get slapped again...this time he might use his claw!)

Destiny127 on July 27, 2007, 2:25:41 PM

Destiny127 on
Destiny127Meh bf gave it to meh...I couldn't get into it though. I tried..it just bored meh. I dunno why. O.o' strangeness...

aeris7dragon on July 26, 2007, 11:36:28 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonYAY I GOT DIRGE OF CERBERUS!!! I LOVE MY DADDY!!! REMAKE FF7!!!!!...sorry that last one was random