Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - At Mideel

Just a little story object thing I thought up in my spare time. Nothing that extravagant.

Chapter 4 - At Mideel

Chapter 4 - At Mideel
Chapter 4: At Mideel

Mideel was the perfect place for a fugitive like me to go. I didn't want to be around familiar faces, and I'd never been to the hot springs town before-and I thought the others wouldn't think of going there too, but I was wrong.
I got a job at the clinic; I was a doctor's janitor, and the nurse's substitute when she wasn't there (which was rare). I also went for herbs to aid the healing of a bunch of old guys. Every other night I went for a walk along the shore nearby, and that was how I found Cloud.
I actually tripped over his sword. I caught myself, rolled my eyes, and looked back to see what had made me stumble.
"Cloud!" I said, shaking him. His eyelids fluttered, and he looked weakly at me.
"Aeris..."
"No, Cloud," I said, "it's me, Sun."
He closed his eyes again, and I thought, "Oh, shoot, now I've got to carry him back to the clinic."
"Goodness, what happened?" asked the nurse as I struggled through the door.
"No idea," I said. "Doctor, can I get a diagnosis?"
Awhile later, the doctor came back out of the diagnosis-area-thing looking grim. I knew it was bad news.
"What is it?" I asked quietly.
"Mako poisoning," he answered.
"Oh, God, please no."
"Why are you so concerned about him?" the doctor asked.
"He's my brother," I replied.
"You two don't look alike."
"We have different dads." Well, I wasn't lying there. And different moms, I thought to myself.
"This is the worst case I've ever seen," the doctor said. "He could die."
And I thought, "Could die, but hasn't yet."



~End of Chapter 4~

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kylaVegeta on August 1, 2007, 3:47:06 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetayou write sooo good. I am getting sad remembering all the stuff that happened. I haven't played this in atleast a year. *eyes start feeling with tears again*

Kupo on July 31, 2007, 12:46:54 PM

Kupo on
Kupohrm...is this going off the part where Cloud is a total veg for a while and you play as Tifa or did you make this up? I'm really getting the feeling that you've played this game 10x more recently than I have and I'm beginning to feel a little stupid/FF7 deprived -_-'

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 1:48:11 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonwell ive restarted it over and over and can never seem to play it right. but last time i played this was last month-well, actually, a month and a week ago-a month ago i was grounded for talking back-excessively stupid of me-to Mom.

Kupo on August 1, 2007, 4:21:32 AM

Kupo on
Kupodat sux. but seriously, tell me what you're stuck at and maybe I can help. I've played the whole thing through twice, except for not bothering to do the Sephy fight in the end the second time.

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 4:51:23 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonwell the only thing im doing wrong is not getting some key items. im not very thorough mee hee hee......

Destiny127 on July 16, 2007, 5:07:58 PM

Destiny127 on
Destiny127O.O suspenseful...gah.

aeris7dragon on July 26, 2007, 11:38:20 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonreally? i didnt know i could be suspenseful!! ...are u sugarcoating how awful i am?!?!

aeris7dragon on July 10, 2007, 1:29:39 PM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonPLEASE COMMENT!! I WANT TO KNOW HOW WELL I WRITE!! ...please?