Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - To Midgar

Just a little story object thing I thought up in my spare time. Nothing that extravagant.

Chapter 7 - To Midgar

Chapter 7 - To Midgar
Chapter 7: To Midgar

Well, for reasons illustrated in the video game-and if you haven't played it, I strongly urge you to-everyone needed to go to Midgar. Well, except for the crew and I. I, of course, have an uncanny ability to take on the appearance of a small quadruped and Weapon had damaged some of the outer parts of the airship. I could get into small places to check out the damage. So everyone left without me. Grrrr......

As it turns out, we found the damage to be minor and in a place where the crew could easily get at, so they didn't really need me. Good, I thought. I'm NOT mechanically-umm, what was that word again? Oh, well. I'm mechanically challenged. But that meant I had nothing to do. Grrr again.

So I decided to visit the church. I wanted to see again the flowers my sister had so cared for and, besides, maybe she would enlighten me on the subject of defeating our enemy.

I lay down in the patch of flowers. I've always loved lilies. I don't know why, I just did. My eyes closed, but a few minutes later flew open again-the result of my hearing heavy footsteps nearby. There was a silver-haired man standing over me.

"Hey, sis!" he said.

"I ain't your 'sis'," I replied, getting up. "Are you aware that you're trespassing? 'Cause you are."

He ignored me. "Wanna spar?" he asked.

I snorted. "Why would I want to? You'd be way too easy."

"Really?" he smirked. There was a pang in my right arm, and I realized a split second later that he'd drawn his double-bladed katana and swiped at me with it.

"You're gonna regret that," I growled.

As it turned out, he was too easy. A couple of minutes later he was on the ground, and I raised my sword over my head to finish him off. But before I could, another man appeared in the doorway.

"Kadaj, what the hell are you doing?" the new guy hollered. "You know we have to get to the North Cave to help the great Sephiroth!"

"Must you repeat our orders aloud, Loz?" Kadaj sighed. And then they were gone, with only mine and Kadaj's blood speckling the lilies. Then my phone rang. (yes, I have a phone. Whoop-de-doo.) I answered.

"Hello?"

"Sun, where are you?" Cloud's voice greeted me on the other side.

"Church."

"I thought you weren't Christian," he said.

"I'm not," I growled. "I wanted to see the flowerbed."

"Well, hurry up," he said. "We're all waiting on you."

We both hung up, and I headed for the Highwind.

"What happened to you?" Tifa asked, seeing the wound in my arm.

"No big deal," I said. "This guy called Kadaj came and attacked me, that's all. Sephiroth clone, by the look of him. Vincent, can I borrow a piece of your cape?"

~End of Chapter 7~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kylaVegeta on November 12, 2007, 12:32:51 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetawow a nice and interesting twist. Coolio.

aeris7dragon on November 12, 2007, 7:05:21 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonyep. i had 2 hav some familiarity w/ sun and kadaj before i started number two...which is kinda, well, duh, everyones seen the movie and if they havent they should or they should DIE.

kylaVegeta on November 14, 2007, 2:02:59 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaYeah. It's very coolio. XD

aeris7dragon on November 19, 2007, 5:41:30 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonYa my FAVE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny127 on August 22, 2007, 2:23:08 PM

Destiny127 on
Destiny127ah. now i understand. I really thought I'd read this chapter. wow...

aeris7dragon on August 24, 2007, 12:02:52 PM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonya when one hasnt read a story for a while one should go back to the one before the one u definitely havent read yet.